Redemption vs The Last Pures | Sharkbrew 10v10 Summer Cup Semi-Final | 2-1

Salso

goodthing rd won or else is what would have been shawn vs rd ranks v2

My boy Erase speaking the truth & Respek to Horizon for sticking up for his members. Also @ did Shawn's mom go to the store for a bit? God bless that's the longest he's been unmuted in god knows how long

Not a huge fan of how this tournament has been managed so far. 2 straight days of being ready with our best 10 available for the fight and then out of nowhere we get pmed essentially saying "do it now or you're disqualified" without some of our best warrers available including our 2 primary callers for minis. All these fights should have been scheduled but w/e just a game and I'm glad the tournament is a thing

gl in the finals RD/EOP

Not a huge fan of how this tournament has been managed so far. 2 straight days of being ready with our best 10 available for the fight and then out of nowhere we get pmed essentially saying "do it now or you're disqualified" without some of our best warrers available including our 2 primary callers for minis. All these fights should have been scheduled but w/e just a game and I'm glad the tournament is a thing

gl in the finals RD/EOP

sums it up well, good post

Everyone knows I only stroke my own ego lmao. I can still see you're butt hurt over me slumping your clan whilst my time in FI & winning the rivalry.

Ur big ego doesn't help u ur still garbage. keep taking notes off ant