• TLP
  2. 2. Between EOP & FI

• EOP
    • FI
  3. 3. Between Doom & Supremacy

• Doom
    • Supremacy

@ so you voted the clan that you joined just to leak locs hahahaha ok

Before I was kicked I ended on a decent note with TLP. I didn't have a hatred for TLP / I wasn't doing it to hurt them, but help my own clan. TLP is still a very strong clan. The comment I made doesn't mean FOE is bad dude don't take it personally. Majority of Rage is either in RD or FOE so yeah..

Before I was kicked I ended on a decent note with TLP. I didn't have a hatred for TLP / I wasn't doing it to hurt them, but help my own clan. TLP is still a very strong clan. The comment I made doesn't mean FOE is bad dude don't take it personally. Majority of Rage is either in RD or FOE so yeah..

yep Foe #1

TLP dead

Definitely FOE, definitely EOP, and Supremacy. Doom has been kinda inconsistent with their pulls, sometimes doing better than Supremacy but Supremacy still comes out on top so far. 

doom hasnt outpulled or done better than us in 3 months but ya agree

we beat FOE a while ago and haven't fought them since, they act like they have something to do with our pulls lol, winning for 8 months straight is tiring

lmao keep telling your pathetic clan that, hopefully that will motivate them to pull more than 9 on the weekends m8

btw tlp lost the rivalry when they lost the only thing that mattered, when all the advantages were in your favor (30 def cap, 70+ scrubs with 30 def/100 CB) aka Jagex cup lmfao

stay extremely ez bruv

lmao keep telling your pathetic clan that, hopefully that will motivate them to pull more than 9 on the weekends m8

btw tlp lost the rivalry when they lost the only thing that mattered, when all the advantages were in your favor (30 def cap, 70+ scrubs with 30 def/100 CB) aka Jagex cup lmfao

stay extremely ez bruv

Can't wait to see you return in monk robes and a water staff