Rage v Apex P2P Pkri x3

pam

nR494BM.png

After an uneventful P2P trip earlier in the day we decided to head back out at night and see what was out.

After clearing some small teams we eventually ran into Apex who had similar opts and had 3~ Pkri's with them.

Rage had about 20 the first fight and 25 the 2nd and 3rd fights.

Apex had similar opts.

We won

Fights 1 and 3 (Lenin pov)

Fight 2 (Ebag pov)

Loots

kxR98lC.png

TBGkLsv.png

b4HHu75.png

XQVJo3Y.png

6pwXFYz.png

a62ac65a3dd37738db0fe3783d7501cd.png

I am pretty sure we won this lol. You guys ended after we cleared you multiple times :)

edit: The ebag fight at 21 hill you won. We won the rest though lol. You just cut the vids to make it seem in your favor. 

alright well the first fight at pond we got a full clear on you and were able to loot and tele before a single member of yours returned as shown in the vid

the 2nd fight we won as you said

the 3rd "fight" you hugged singles the whole time and even while doing so we killed more of you than you did of us

so please explain which fight you won

I am pretty sure we won this lol. You guys ended after we cleared you multiple times :)

edit: The ebag fight at 21 hill you won. We won the rest though lol. You just cut the vids to make it seem in your favor. 

You know like five minutes after a fight ends and we teleport whilst you have 10 people rushing doesnt mean you won. The fact that you're all running without skulls is the conclusion. I asked Aybruham to make this friendly/flame-free topic. Don't start. If you get cleared and we teleport away, its done. We never said you didn't win any. These three fights we've listed are all victories whether you like it or not.

I'm not going to wait that much time for you to return. If there is no Apex around and we're done looting, we're off.

Cleared first fight. Second fight Gwas'd. Third fight we pushed you to singles just to have your members slowly dragged and caught out in multi. We tele'd out after bullying you in singles for 5 minutes because you were too afraid to come multi and we were done wasting our time on cowards.

Explain to me how Apex won these fights?

@ @ @@Old Nox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_g4bWxd_M

mfw when you post a 25v20 pkri where you lose 2/3 of the fights..

The first part of the that video was the end of that fight on 26 hill. we pushed you guys east and you hugged singles. Some retards stayed to loot so you got kills on them. You claim that a win? roflmao. Gotta be joking me Apex.

After losing preps to vt and sf in the p2p server you try claim a win on apex. Cmon rage

After losing every weekend and every prep to rage for the last 3 to 4 months you still think your competing. C'mon ruin.

After losing every weekend and every prep to rage for the last 3 to 4 months you still think your competing. C'mon ruin.

You've won 1 weekend in the past month. Stop spreading fibs duval