Regarding IMP & Rage

DreTheOBJ

i'm out of school?

lmfao bring 30 mains one day and you feel relevant for the first time in 3 months

back to ur cave

why are you even talking about mains when the whole pure community knows that you guys bring the most mains in the mpc community?

why are you even talking about mains when the whole pure community knows that you guys bring the most mains in the mpc community?

"we had a seperate cc with 20 mains" - one of your former members back when imp did anythign relevant on weekends a month and a half ago

You guys apparently pulled 67 and still didn't manage to get 50 accounts that were on your ml in the portal. Considering Rage didn't pull the minimum and you were fighting up opts the entire prep, y'all literally threw away a free win. If you want to be calling people retards you might wanna look at your own ranks tbh.

Dude literally everyone there was in the clan. Ricky removed retired ranks from the ml for some reason and that's why people are calling the retired attendees invites. Simple as that

Yes I agree that I indeed said this. Are you ok bro? I follow up with what my higher ups say

I dont really care if you give rage or olympiss the win. We won it, so go do your slavework now and make a signature for one of those clans lol. 

Dude literally everyone there was in the clan. Ricky removed retired ranks from the ml for some reason and that's why people are calling the retired attendees invites. Simple as that

Like I said, your own ranks' fault. You had 67 people there were like 20 of them retired or something? You only needed to get 50 people on your ml in the portal. If what you're saying is true, seems like it would take about 4 seconds to send whoever is running this a pic of your ts or something as proof that you didn't have invites at all, let alone in the portal.

Anywho, gl in the redo bro :P

Like I said, your own ranks' fault. You had 67 people there were like 20 of them retired or something? You only needed to get 50 people on your ml in the portal. If what you're saying is true, seems like it would take about 4 seconds to send whoever is running this a pic of your ts or something as proof that you didn't have invites at all, let alone in the portal.

Anywho, gl in the redo bro :P

we had 6 or 7 retireds