Redo of the 50v50 MPC

DreTheOBJ

So rage don't pull 50 people to an official 50v50 prep then proceed to loose easily to imperial, then cry for 3 days all over sharkbrew about loosing when they couldn't even make the min opt and imp done what they were entitled to and chose not to sit anyone?

There's no proof of foul play only members words who will say anything they're told to.

You then make them redo it and have the exact same rules and reqs as the previous fight where rage lost, this whole competition has been fucking brown sticky stuff and you've run it like a spastic.

Then you throw Olympus in there for a default win? There should be no default or back up winners tofu.

Give it to Imp because they won and rage simply didn't pull the min opt so they should have been DQ'd and the fight shouldn't have even taken place due to not meeting the rules and min reqs.

Please make this your last event you host because you're just useless and so unorganized.

it wasn't a rule to pull 50 broccoli the min opt count was 50 stfu

chaotic was never good. Outrage bullied you into closing lmfao

WHAT? We smoked you in a f2p prep 3-0 then the next day we beat u p2p and you closed. Only thing outrage was good at was..... nothing.

@ your brown sticky stuff clan closed right after this. You had nothing left after losing this. Now please never try that brown sticky stuff again

Let me add salt to the wound with a perfected round 1. NiggaI've been perfecting clans since Vietnam.

Imperial is ass. Sv was even more ass. Imperial v2 is trash. Weren't you in ruin? ASS. Every clan you join most of yours ranks was lead by me. "Syracuse Cassidy soniqs James age etc etc" I could continue naming ppl off but I just don't care to make you look even more cauliflower.

Oh and rage is #1 matched 10-0 streak 2 time cotm 30v30 champs and since ur pk leader Cassidy said you refuse to re do the 50v50 your giving us that for free. Thanks??

You lost to Vt & Imperial.

I don't care that you led Soniqs, James, & other people. Your clans were all ass. I took a rank offer in Ruin & swiftly left to join Imperial.

You're actually the most braindead person on this site.

WHAT? We smoked you in a f2p prep 3-0 then the next day we beat u p2p and you closed. Only thing outrage was good at was..... nothing.

you've tried opening 7 clans this past year, you have no room to speak about which clans are bad, except your own 

you've tried opening 7 clans this past year, you have no room to speak about which clans are bad, except your own

I've been in rage since November of last year. How have I tried to open 100 clans lol?

Outrage closed brown sticky stuffty chatotic

Outrage was actually pretty bad just like sko

You lost to Vt & Imperial.

I don't care that you led Soniqs, James, & other people. Your clans were all ass. I took a rank offer in Ruin & swiftly left to join Imperial.

You're actually the most braindead person on this site.

I can name 15 more brain dead. Including youself

it wasn't a rule to pull 50 broccoli the min opt count was 50 stfu

Are you actually slow lol?

Min opt count was 50v50 hence making the rule of a min 50v50 not 47v47 otherwise that's what the tournament would have been called.

That's so embarrassing on your behalf you came back with that reply lmao.

@@Duval chaotic closed more times than you've had sex with your girlfriend just stfu now please.

Are you actually slow lol?

Min opt count was 50v50 hence making the rule of a min 50v50 not 47v47 otherwise that's what the tournament would have been called.

That's so embarrassing on your behalf you came back with that reply lmao.

@@Duval chaotic closed more times than you've had sex with your girlfriend just stfu now please.

Aao has closed more times than your actual age. (12)

and i have sex more then you idk why your trying to flame mr chronic masturbater lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjwVcs2v-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2tGb0NKQac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RxxVKaH1mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9oU8Ak4yk

I could continue but you get the point Lmfao

Aao has closed more times than your actual age. (12)

and i have sex more then you idk why your trying to flame mr chronic masturbater lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjwVcs2v-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2tGb0NKQac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RxxVKaH1mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9oU8Ak4yk

I could continue but you get the point Lmfao

12? Thanks for the complement saying I look young :) I usual my get like 20/21 but 12 is a new bracket.

Yeah I masturbate every couple days 100% everyone does, chronic on the other hand is abit of and over statement.

I'm not the type of person to sit behind a screen and try and tell people about their own lives unlike yourself, so I won't comment on your sex life but from going of forums pics you look like a Mexican camel so I would only suggest you've had sex with your current girlfriend in which you met on Runescape.com, pretty cute :) I'd say like maybe a dating website but if pixels work for you then hey I'm cool with that.

You're missing the point though, chaotic is literally the toilet paper of the community.

It's still closed mate you tried to reopen but like always it just didn't work.

Also lately I've been seeing you going around forums saying you've put a deposit on a house and how much money you earn, why you gotta flex on Runescape related forums? Someone who has a comfortable living and is humble never brags.

People who tend to brag are the ones trying to compensate or make up for something they don't have.

I could sit here and start rattling off what I have shares in or what I've got or bought but I'm not someone who needs to brag and try paint a different perspective of myself.

You need to settle down mate you're getting a little bit to cocky.

You should tell your girlfriend to add me on Snapchat, I'd gladly show her what a good looking guy looks like :)

I've been in rage since November of last year. How have I tried to open 100 clans lol?

You're trash & so is your clan, crym0o0o000o0o0ore over losses. 

ty 4 stfu

12? Thanks for the complement saying I look young :) I usual my get like 20/21 but 12 is a new bracket.

Yeah I masturbate every couple days 100% everyone does, chronic on the other hand is abit of and over statement.

I'm not the type of person to sit behind a screen and try and tell people about their own lives unlike yourself, so I won't comment on your sex life but from going of forums pics you look like a Mexican camel so I would only suggest you've had sex with your current girlfriend in which you met on Runescape.com, pretty cute :) I'd say like maybe a dating website but if pixels work for you then hey I'm cool with that.

You're missing the point though, chaotic is literally the toilet paper of the community.

It's still closed mate you tried to reopen but like always it just didn't work.

Also lately I've been seeing you going around forums saying you've put a deposit on a house and how much money you earn, why you gotta flex on Runescape related forums? Someone who has a comfortable living and is humble never brags.

People who tend to brag are the ones trying to compensate or make up for something they don't have.

I could sit here and start rattling off what I have shares in or what I've got or bought but I'm not someone who needs to brag and try paint a different perspective of myself.

You need to settle down mate you're getting a little bit to cocky.

You should tell your girlfriend to add me on Snapchat, I'd gladly show her what a good looking guy looks like :)

I gotta flex on rs but you wrote me a whole paragraph explaining why your mad and some crazy life story of some one you know or possibly your own. Idk ya so what if I'm buying a house the person incorrectly flamed my irl. I directed him to the correct info and shoved my new accomplishment in his mouth. Mad? Cool. Do something about it. You can't? Figures.

u lost lmfao

just like every other clan u have been in

50v50 min has never, in all of pure clanning, meant that whoever pulls under 50 is DQ'd.  It just means the clan that pulled 50 doesn't need to sit.  You don't get a free win, you just get an advantage for pulling the correct amount.  Rage still lost, though.