Redo of the 50v50 MPC

DreTheOBJ

This is quite possibly the most tomatoic tournament in existence.

Rage cries so much it's actually comical.

A re-do of something they couldn't meet the requirements to, yeah, makes perfect sense. Bravo, really.

Honestly what doesn't make sense is how the fuck y'all pull 67 on Friday vs rage. But only pull 43 the very NEXT day. You seem like you have all the answers so please enlighten me. :)

You gave us a reason to dispute I think if any one is to be blamed its your poor ass ranks who can't seem to get the simplest rules right. :/

Honestly what doesn't make sense is how the fuck y'all pull 67 on Friday vs rage. But only pull 43 the very NEXT day. You seem like you have all the answers so please enlighten me. :)

You gave us a reason to dispute I think if any one is to be blamed its your poor ass ranks who can't seem to get the simplest rules right. :/

54 "pures" to weekend & 48 to the 50v50?... Same scenario for you.

Preps have more hype, not everyone makes weekends. Everything you say is actually fucking broccolied.

Crym0o0o0o0o0ore, Chaotic. 

54 "pures" to weekend & 48 to the 50v50?... Same scenario for you.

Preps have more hype, not everyone makes weekends. Everything you say is actually fucking cauliflower.

Crym0o0o0o0o0ore, Chaotic.

Chaotic in its prime would fuck imperial 3-0 losing 1 the entire prep. @@Furious would be that 1. Bc chinks can't tank. (Ass hole lost us the dp p2p prep)

So rage don't pull 50 people to an official 50v50 prep then proceed to loose easily to imperial, then cry for 3 days all over sharkbrew about loosing when they couldn't even make the min opt and imp done what they were entitled to and chose not to sit anyone?

There's no proof of foul play only members words who will say anything they're told to.

You then make them redo it and have the exact same rules and reqs as the previous fight where rage lost, this whole competition has been fucking brown sticky stuff and you've run it like a spastic.

Then you throw Olympus in there for a default win? There should be no default or back up winners tomato.

Give it to Imp because they won and rage simply didn't pull the min opt so they should have been DQ'd and the fight shouldn't have even taken place due to not meeting the rules and min reqs.

Please make this your last event you host because you're just useless and so unorganized.

Chaotic was ass, you're ass, & so is Rage

Imperial is ass. Sv was even more ass. Imperial v2 is trash. Weren't you in ruin? ASS. Every clan you join most of yours ranks was lead by me. "Syracuse Cassidy soniqs James age etc etc" I could continue naming ppl off but I just don't care to make you look even more cauliflower.

Oh and rage is #1 matched 10-0 streak 2 time cotm 30v30 champs and since ur pk leader Cassidy said you refuse to re do the 50v50 your giving us that for free. Thanks??

Imperial is ass. Sv was even more ass. Imperial v2 is trash. Weren't you in ruin? ASS. Every clan you join most of yours ranks was lead by me. "Syracuse Cassidy soniqs James age etc etc" I could continue naming ppl off but I just don't care to make you look even more cauliflower.

Oh and rage is #1 matched 10-0 streak 2 time cotm 30v30 champs and since ur pk leader Cassidy said you refuse to re do the 50v50 your giving us that for free. Thanks??

Chaotic was brown sticky stuff lmfao u would never beat imperial no matter what brown sticky stuffty version of chaotic u reopened lmfao

Last time and only time chaotic prepped us @@Finest

https://youtube.com/watch?v=erk4_2xnMSU

Chaotic was brown sticky stuff lmfao u would never beat imperial no matter what brown sticky stuffty version of chaotic u reopened lmfao

Last time and only time chaotic prepped us @@Finest

https://youtube.com/watch?v=erk4_2xnMSU

How could we prep you again when op closed your brown sticky stuff clan right after. And you out leveled us badly and we still did work. I can promiseee you on all I love chaotic in 2010 would dog walk you hell I could re open today and dog walk you. You kno something like you taking your family camel for a walk. /endoftopic

P.s I closed slaughter. I'm sure imperialv2 will go on my bed post next

How could we prep you again when op closed your brown sticky stuff clan right after. And you out leveled us badly and we still did work. I can promiseee you on all I love chaotic in 2010 would dog walk you hell I could re open today and dog walk you. You kno something like you taking your family camel for a walk. /endoftopic

P.s I closed slaughter. I'm sure imperialv2 will go on my bed post next

Slaughter was brown sticky stuff but I think they woulda destroyed rage or chaotic lmfao

@@Andre im disappointed

It's not my call. I didn't make this at all . But I respect my fellow rank teams decision and this was the outcome .

so u can force a re-do for a 50v50

but u won't re-do or re-schedule a 10v10 for tlp/rd

hahahaha

fucking broccoli

Wasn't my call on either of them.

Chaotic in its prime would fuck imperial 3-0 losing 1 the entire prep. @@Furious would be that 1. Bc chinks can't tank. (Ass hole lost us the dp p2p prep)

Kid chaotic in its prime was lead by the current leader of imperial u fucking heroin addict u just lost a 50v50 to him LMFAO