Thoughts on the Closure of Collision?

Control Pker

It was fun while it lasted. Wish it lasted longer (without Hassan lmfao). Thank you though, Honor, Control, Jail, Dave, and all yall leaders who gave us a run for our money lol.

You'll see me soon tho ;) Collision aint closed yet

Man i tried to tell you guys, that hassan would wreck yall, from day 1 i knew u all were fucked after we fought you, hassan was leading... 

didnt PoP, And rage eat you up?

We would beat pop down 20 if you cant that as getting beat up...sure. Didnt we 6-0 you then 4-0 yday? stick to pking @ lavas dude cuz u aint winning in f2p ever again l0l

We would beat pop down 20 if you cant that as getting beat up...sure. Didnt we 6-0 you then 4-0 yday? stick to pking @ lavas dude cuz u aint winning in f2p ever again l0l

Will do sir as long as it saves your clan :D... you live of mini's we dont care for mini's you would not even come close to us p2p. stick to rune scim drops.

Will do sir as long as it saves your clan :D... you live of mini's we dont care for mini's you would not even come close to us p2p. stick to rune scim drops.

Mini's? oh did i forget to mention bodyslamming your clan in multi every weekend? sorry forgot about that l0l