Fatality 4 Stocks Final Ownage 13/07/16

Tyrone

god that is embarassing for fo LMFAO

and mfw @ fi kids thinking their leaders want to prep eop

classic 2k15 clanner, you should be crying tlp closed, we took your #1 spot and won the rivalry and you'll never get it back LMFAO

the last prep you had vs us you lost and it was even in your own server! nice try though 

we beat u in 2x preps the week we closed buddy(took your #1 P2P spot btw and kept our #1 F2P and you can never get them back LMFAO)

Mfw when the last prep you had against us before you closed you got shat on by us and on top of that by the very same clan whose topic you're posting in. Stay mad I closed TLP x3 wahahahaha.

Mfw when the last prep you had against us before you closed you got shat on by us and on top of that by the very same clan whose topic you're posting in. Stay mad I closed TLP x3 wahahahaha.

lmfao me stay mad? idc im done with the pure community, i just come on here to remind kids of how hard i fucked them. you're the one visiting my profile every day getting so heated you have to quote every one of my posts l0l. stay ez fo, never gonna get the chance to get your #1 matched back or beat tlp in a rivalry :/