Rage vs Imperial 50v50

Reds

GL IMP  

121 members have voted

1. 1. 50V50

I'm looking forward to the excuses out of rage this time

3-0 Imp. Won't be close.

So when Braden left to Mayhem (pretty much Sovereign) and said he had nothing against them you all acted as if he betrayed you, and now you're in full support of Imperial (pretty much Sovereign).

How times change huh?

So when Braden left to Mayhem (pretty much Sovereign) and said he had nothing against them you all acted as if he betrayed you, and now you're in full support of Imperial (pretty much Sovereign).

How times change huh?

You dare come to me preaching about integrity when you leaked to FOE? Imperial doesn't make excuses when they lose or mass get 30 def. fuck out of here with your red herring bullbrown sticky stuff, lenin. I don't have to like either clan. But you're weak, your clan is weak, and i expect rage closed by winter.

You dare come to me preaching about integrity when you leaked to FOE? Imperial doesn't make excuses when they lose or mass get 30 def. fuck out of here with your red herring bullbrown sticky stuff, lenin. I don't have to like either clan. But you're weak, your clan is weak, and i expect rage closed by winter.

I didn't question my own integrity I already felt bad about that, but I didn't go back on my word and leak again. See the difference is that you're a hypocrite where as I feel bad for what I did.

Imperial doesn't make excuses? You know nothing John Snow.

No, and nobody is forcing you to like either clan. But when Mayhem was opened up you were all so quick on flaming them and anyone who went there calling Braden a traitor, and now that TLP closed you're fine with Sovereign? Get the fuck outta here kid.

Lmao he leaked your dead clan and used the money to help further Rage, you seem upset, good job @ for putting this fool in his place

I didn't question my own integrity I already felt bad about that, but I didn't go back on my word and leak again. See the difference is that you're a hypocrite where as I feel bad for what I did.

Imperial doesn't make excuses? You know nothing John Snow.

No, and nobody is forcing you to like either clan. But when Mayhem was opened up you were all so quick on flaming them and anyone who went there calling Braden a traitor, and now that TLP closed you're fine with Sovereign? Get the fuck outta here kid.

Mayhem was a middle issue in a set of complex problems in TLP that were around long before you came and ended two weeks ago. I didn't call Braden a traitor. I am still not fine with Sovereign. These problems are not mutually exclusive and the way Rage carries themselves on these boards from losing a clean 50v48 to pulling an Olympus card every time something doesn't go their way i have a very big problem with. Your clan is going down a path of cancer when for the most part Imperial have surprisingly pulled from their Sovereign roots and are well on their way to establishing themselves independently. Do not talk to me like i am some fucking tomato - I have seen nothing from Rage lately that makes me support their actions, and I have very good reasons as to why.

Lmao he leaked your dead clan and used the money to help further Rage, you seem upset, good job @ for putting this fool in his place

Try being a dog to someone that matters.

How times change huh?

So at times imp is slaughter and then at times we are sovereign

Make up ur mind u edge recruit lmfao

Can't wait for Thursday oh boy

Calm down tyen we hella strong you know it

Lets just hope rage pulls the min this time and dont bitch like they always do

You joined a clan that slumped your clan lmao "rt familia"

Mayhem was a middle issue in a set of complex problems in TLP that were around long before you came and ended two weeks ago. I didn't call Braden a traitor. I am still not fine with Sovereign. These problems are not mutually exclusive and the way Rage carries themselves on these boards from losing a clean 50v48 to pulling an Olympus card every time something doesn't go their way i have a very big problem with. Your clan is going down a path of cancer when for the most part Imperial have surprisingly pulled from their Sovereign roots and are well on their way to establishing themselves independently. Do not talk to me like i am some fucking tofu - I have seen nothing from Rage lately that makes me support their actions, and I have very good reasons as to why.

When Braden left to Mayhem there was a bandwagon of 'fuck you' to him both on forums and teamspeak conversations. Did you speak against it? No you didn't. Now that TLP has closed the timing feels right huh?

50v48? Firstly it was 50v47, and Don had a spy leave cc in all rounds making it 50v46 with two members being hit off making it a 50v44 - if you call this all clean then you aren't on neutral grounds, you clearly have an emotional grudge on this matter. Before this, we had a clean 30v30 with Imperial, without them ddosing or having spies in us and we came out with a very very easy win of losing about 7 in all rounds whilst on a 13 win streak. They knew they couldn't win anymore in these conditions so unfair tactics had to be played out in the 50v50. They won, its gone now.

How is Rage going down a path of cancer? How is Imperial going down an independent root away from Sovereign? Do expand on your points.

Your clan is going down a path of cancer when for the most part Imperial have surprisingly pulled from their Sovereign roots and are well on their way to establishing themselves independently. Do not talk to me like i am some fucking tofu - I have seen nothing from Rage lately that makes me support their actions, and I have very good reasons as to why.

Lmfao because Rage are notorious for ddosing, doxxing, hacking peoples accounts for defence, etc. You're actually braindead so expect people to talk to you like you're 'some fucking tofu'. The only semi-legitimate point you can make is our clan accepting up to 39 defence, which is exactly the same as Imperial and Olympus, so yeah - that point is pretty much fucking redundant too.

When Braden left to Mayhem there was a bandwagon of 'fuck you' to him both on forums and teamspeak conversations. Did you speak against it? No you didn't. Now that TLP has closed the timing feels right huh?

50v48? Firstly it was 50v47, and Don had a spy leave cc in all rounds making it 50v46 with two members being hit off making it a 50v44 - if you call this all clean then you aren't on neutral grounds, you clearly have an emotional grudge on this matter. Before this, we had a clean 30v30 with Imperial, without them ddosing or having spies in us and we came out with a very very easy win of losing about 7 in all rounds whilst on a 13 win streak. They knew they couldn't win anymore in these conditions so unfair tactics had to be played out in the 50v50. They won, its gone now.

How is Rage going down a path of cancer? How is Imperial going down an independent root away from Sovereign? Do expand on your points.

U just proved tyens point lmao excuses after excuses

Tears after tears

L2 take a loss and move on like normal human beings bruv

I don't make up excuses when we lose legit all I say is brown sticky stuff performance do better next time

U win some u lose some that's life bud

Gl thursday

Lmfao because Rage are notorious for ddosing, doxxing, hacking peoples accounts for defence, etc. You're actually braindead so expect people to talk to you like you're 'some fucking tofu'. The only semi-legitimate point you can make is our clan accepting up to 39 defence, which is exactly the same as Imperial and Olympus, so yeah - that point is pretty much fucking redundant too.

Lol we don't encourage defence in a MPC lmfao that's bullbrown sticky stuff we have like 2-3 ppl with 30 def everyone else is 1 def maxed

Try again brown sticky stuffter lmfao

U just proved tyens point lmao excuses after excuses

Tears after tears

L2 take a loss and move on like normal human beings bruv

I don't make up excuses when we lose legit all I say is brown sticky stuff performance do better next time

U win some u lose some that's life bud

Gl thursday

When you lose you blame mains, clans teaming and still bark like a dog as if you just won.