Which is more important

Togo

Which is more important  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important

• Wilderness (Weekends)
    • Clan Wars (Preps)

Clanwars. wildy is honestly now " who has the most mains " fight basically, and all wildy clans are just mass recruit clans, nothing special, the only thing i see wildy good for is consistency, but you can do that in clanwars too lol. 

Quality over quantity.

Clanwars. wildy is honestly now " who has the most mains " fight basically, and all wildy clans are just mass recruit clans, nothing special, the only thing i see wildy good for is consistency, but you can do that in clanwars too lol. 

Quality over quantity. 

Mind as well say wilderness when people can't even have preps without some bullbrown sticky stuff happening. It's all pretty brown sticky stuffty, but I'd pick the lesser of two evils and just winning preps isn't gonna keep a clan alive unless you're literally a prep team or exclusively a clan wars clan.

Clan wars is more important from a match up perspective.  Wilderness keeps a clan alive.  

Clan wars is more more intense than wilderness.  Never have I felt that a wilderness fight is actually important.  You run in, you die to some level 122 that camps you for 3 minutes, you run back.  Nothing actually happens.  

Clan wars for me.

Haven't been to a trip in around a year but stopped going the fights became pointless. Mains everywhere and then in F2P you had those cauliflower endless return fights hugged around teleport spots. brown sticky stuff was impossible to determine who performed better.