Togo

Which is more important  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important

• Wilderness (Weekends)
    • Clan Wars (Preps)

Clan Wars or Wildy?

For me I enjoy the clan wars aspect of pure clanning the most

There are no excuses, no mains, no crashing/teaming, no opt advantage, no bullbrown sticky stuff

Which do you think matters more?

Clanwars. wildy is honestly now " who has the most mains " fight basically, and all wildy clans are just mass recruit clans, nothing special, the only thing i see wildy good for is consistency, but you can do that in clanwars too lol. 

Quality over quantity. 

basically this. I like seeing what clan has better quality which is what clanwars does best

wilderness considering clans spend 4 hours every week on the weekends pking and less than 30 minutes in a normal prep

It's more important to have a successful weekend of pking than a successful week of preps 

Also preps are repetitive and you can always expect the same thing (attack defend pkri on classic and plat).  Weekends are always new and you never know what to expect. 

Clans could survive and be somewhat successful doing mainly weekend pking events rather than preps but if a clan tried to do preps and not weekend events, that clan would close

Preps are important as well though

If this was a poll about 'which is more fun' MAYBE clan wars but I still think it's too repetitive. 

In this current community, clan wars. Everyone has a gang of mains and invites every weekend trip, makes it pointless and shows absolutely no quality.

In an ideal community, wilderness all the way. The quality of your members shows most in the wild through returning alone, and the other factors stack on top of that.

Clanwars. wildy is honestly now " who has the most mains " fight basically, and all wildy clans are just mass recruit clans, nothing special, the only thing i see wildy good for is consistency, but you can do that in clanwars too lol.

Quality over quantity.