Impact's Opening Day | 75 ACTUAL PURES | Ft. Imp/Cd/Op/Rage

Jail`

Gl in the future, its good to see you do well in your first opening trip, but we will see after some weeks and months, gj though :)

Thank you ALB4NIA and Co. Hopefully we can keep pulling enough to give everyone constant action on the weekends for a long time.

Gl in the future, its good to see you do well in your first opening trip, but we will see after some weeks and months, gj though :)

this lol gl keepin ur pull up when u pull the same as other clans u will get smoked gl pullin 40-50 in 2-3weeks

this lol gl keepin ur pull up when u pull the same as other clans u will get smoked gl pullin 40-50 in 2-3weeks

Pretty interesting read lol

We will give action to whoever wants it, its always pretty nice having good fights in the wildy. This weekend we out pulled you, maybe next week we don't; who knows, who cares, I just want some action. No need to get flustered about us being pretty excited about our opening trip.

Pretty interesting read lol

We will give action to whoever wants it, its always pretty nice having good fights in the wildy. This weekend we out pulled you, maybe next week we don't; who knows, who cares, I just want some action. No need to get flustered about us being pretty excited about our opening trip.

Obviously you're going to pull more and your opening trip I would hope you did outpull every other clan. Nd yea obv we want action 2 thats why we fought down opts but yall are acting like ur hot brown sticky stuff well see within the next few weeks tho

Obviously you're going to pull more and your opening trip I would hope you did outpull every other clan. Nd yea obv we want action 2 thats why we fought down opts but yall are acting like ur hot brown sticky stuff well see within the next few weeks tho

All we been saying is "ty for fights" "impact wins" didnt know that was hot brown sticky stuff. ty for fights. :)