Rage Smothers Impact 3-0

Duval

"Smothers Impact"

"Flame Free"

Good win, Impact should have really considered staying LPC until they had the levels to move up. 

when was "smothers" a bad word? if you cant handle a tad bit of banter then this community is not for you.

gz rage

"Smothers Impact"

"Flame Free"

Good win, Impact should have really considered staying LPC until they had the levels to move up. 

they had no competition lpc and their levels are getting there, they made the right move

gf impact, almost had us r1

"Smothers Impact"

"Flame Free"

The levels were actually pretty similar, impact had a bunch of 80s with them and rage had a bunch of 70s today:p

"Smothers Impact"

"Flame Free"

would make no sense to stay in lpc, all the clans cant pull brown sticky stuff; our levels will come.

when was "smothers" a bad word? if you cant handle a tad bit of banter then this community is not for you.

gz rage

You complained about one of Imperials titles at one point so I'm showing you your inevitable hypocrisy.

Yes, gratz indeed. Needed it after that pub off CP prep got leaked lol.

You complained about one of Imperials titles at one point so I'm showing you your inevitable hypocrisy.

Yes, gratz indeed. Needed it after that pub off CP prep got leaked lol.

Trust me if rage would of won and posted a topic cp would of did the same exact thing. Prepping hpc clans we are expected to lose, so losing is not that big of a deal. But if we win now thats something else ;) and i thought smother was a good word, it kind of goes with "impact" you know!

Yo was this prep done today or yesterday 

today dawg 42v42

oh and @@Moni do we get the other 2 wins vs impact that wasnt added bc they werent on the clw thing but now they are so it gets added right? just like when imp got added they got the win vs us and it was like a week after or so.