Rage is UNBREAKABLE [2-0] F2P PKRI'S vs. Impact

Niblet

@@PRShadow I like you bro but you don't know yet... I understand that Impact is trying to act like this innocent and purely 1-20 def clan... and it's cool... But just wait and see the rune tanks will flood out soon enough. Saw all of 'em from the SD days

I was not part of SD, nor do I know of its past. I do not know what they did or achieve. I have not been around in a while. I may respect you and Rage, but this fight has left most of the people on both clans with mixed feelings.  

Looking at this fight, you have already admitted to a clan friend who has 70 def, there is a .gif somewhere of one of your member cape switching, and there is the guy who left your TS to snipe our returners. Even if he wasn't at your command, he did help you.

I do not really care who won as it was midweek action on a pretty slow day (even though I admit I incline to Impact), but in my opinion it was pretty dirty the way you guys tied it up in the second fight. First fight can be debated as everyone will have their opinion.

3faeddc95b554702fe5a79c9c2bd0d02.gif

just rage capes on the ground cmon now. if anything the fights were 1-1. Walking around in a circle isnt fighting l0l. So at gdz we left with 45...bless. ty for

fights...

also ' 

Overall the fights were really intense and main-free! It was a really refreshing change of pace!

Indi pk

10k pk

some other 104 

Overall the fights were really intense and main-free! It was a really refreshing change of pace!

so you lost is what im reading here from what you said because they could pick you off being in a circle. 

Seems like some smart tactics to me, Dead again. 

I was not part of SD, nor do I know of its past. I do not know what they did or achieve. I have not been around in a while. I may respect you and Rage, but this fight has left most of the people on both clans with mixed feelings.  

Looking at this fight, you have already admitted to a clan friend who has 70 def, there is a .gif somewhere of one of your member cape switching, and there is the guy who left your TS to snipe our returners. Even if he wasn't at your command, he did help you.

I do not really care who won as it was midweek action on a pretty slow day (even though I admit I incline to Impact), but in my opinion it was pretty dirty the way you guys tied it up in the second fight. First fight can be debated as everyone will have their opinion.

yep

It's funny when Impact say men in "robes".. I see so many mithril/addy with them.

Well done Rage

Not 1 person in adamant sir.

lol stinkpact still crying cos they lost to the superior clan haha

Pictures don't lie. Up 23 of course we're gonna dip after pushing you all the way to GDZ with 15 in game including 3 mains. Second fight was much closer if anything it was 1-1 or 2-0 impact

3faeddc95b554702fe5a79c9c2bd0d02.gif

just rage capes on the ground cmon now. if anything the fights were 1-1. Walking around in a circle isnt fighting l0l. So at gdz we left with 45...bless. ty for

fights...

also ' 

Indi pk

10k pk

some other 104 

WE DONT SPAM CLICK LOG OUT WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH WE DIDNT DIP MID FIGHT TWICE TO TRY CLAIM A WIN

Not 1 person in adamant sir.

Pictures don't lie. Up 23 of course we're gonna dip after pushing you all the way to GDZ with 15 in game including 3 mains. Second fight was much closer if anything it was 1-1 or 2-0 impact

like i care what some stinker member rank in a stinky clan says lmao Rage wins 2-0 expected tbh

like i care what some stinker member rank in a stinky clan says lmao Rage wins 2-0 expected tbh

lmfao. broccoli. first fight you got pushed all the way from dwarfs to gdz with 15 remaining ingame. obv we left because we won LOL

Second fight you got pushed all the way from 26 HILL to FUCKING CORP AND HAD 15 Ingame LOL we obv won that aswell

Im guessing  you believed santa was real? L00000000000000000000000000000000L

Impact wins again.

Quote if mad LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL