Long Live Rage Ft: Bullying Imperial & CD + Outlasting Impact

Niblet

LMFAO IMPACT BULLIED YOU TO SINGLES ALL DAY. NICE IN-GAME OPTS! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Listen here random lpc member of impact. Your clan is poop. Last time jail tried to start brown sticky stuff with rage his clan closed. Don't be like ruin and get into something you can't handle. Cd and imp won't save you dawg.

The amount of rune in these pictures lmfao @ @@Moni @@Braden time to put this in the 40+ def section lads

Our mains focus hpc accounts and other mains. If you have either of these you get focused. Don't like it? Don't bring it.

Hence the term "anti rag" glad I could help you

Listen here random lpc member of impact. Your clan is poop. Last time jail tried to start brown sticky stuff with rage his clan closed. Don't be like ruin and get into something you can't handle. Cd and imp won't save you dawg.

Can't handle? Please we obliterate your clan every weekend. 30 def won't save you

Can't handle? Please we obliterate your clan every weekend. 30 def won't save you

Lmao. Your already becoming the typical 2k16 brain washed new gen clan member. You know the truth and it may hurt but you got decked

Lmao. Your already becoming the typical 2k16 brain washed new gen clan member. You know the truth and it may hurt but you got decked

I can gladly admit to losing a fight, but we dominated today. Yes you smacked everyone else, BUT impact. Pictures and vids don't lie, i don't understand sitting in singles and you think you won with 30 in game? 

I can gladly admit to losing a fight, but we dominated today. Yes you smacked everyone else, BUT impact. Pictures and vids don't lie, i don't understand sitting in singles and you think you won with 30 in game? 

thanks for coming to the realization dude. In reality get ur head on straight. Fight one was crashed, fight two rage lost, fight three rage won, fight three u logged - stop getting brainwashed broccoli

and you? typical rage slave thrown propaganda at him lmfao

kiss it 7-1 , 50v50 champs #1 matched #Imperial

Let me fix this

3-1 47v50 champs #5 overall*.

Gz on pulling 40 this weekend even ruin pulled more wahahahahaha

Chimp dead.

Gz rage

Our mains focus hpc accounts and other mains. If you have either of these you get focused. Don't like it? Don't bring it.

Hence the term "anti rag" glad I could help you

Duval they're all hitting pures?

I was camped on Friday and Saturday from your mid level mains. Don't give me bullbrown sticky stuff