[HPC] Who is winning/won the rivalry?

Lenin

[HPC] Who is winning/won the rivalry?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Foe & TLP or Corrupt Pures

2. 2. EOP & FI

3. 3. Doom & Supremacy

Supremacy tend to have the edge on doom (I wouldn't consider 50~ control pker-like invites to constitute as anything boosting)

Fi are losing their 50th~ consecutive rivalry and hacking their own members after another high council was screwed over by their own clan

Cp have F2P from Fo with no problems, but I would say where Fo reign superior is at P2P trips due to cp having pretty much no regard for them. P2P clan wars could go either way, and honestly I'd be pretty interested to see who would win in p2p clan wars.

We have these topics every week, it's pretty much spam now and doesn't really change  :huh:

Supremacy tend to have the edge on doom (I wouldn't consider 50~ control pker-like invites to constitute as anything boosting)

Fi are losing their 50th~ consecutive rivalry and hacking their own members after another high council was screwed over by their own clan

Cp have F2P from Fo with no problems, but I would say where Fo reign superior is at P2P trips due to cp having pretty much no regard for them. P2P clan wars could go either way, and honestly I'd be pretty interested to see who would win in p2p clan wars.

We have these topics every week, it's pretty much spam now and doesn't really change  :huh:

funny how all of eop voted cp, did we rlly hurt you that bad you had to vote for your enemies o.0

Not sure why TLP is mentioned?

Foe - We compete in both servers, not just one.

Eop - Fi is a joke at this point. They had TWO chances to get back on their feet and FAILED both times.

Sup - Dont know what doom has been up to lately but supremacy are using their spy's and leaks effectively

Not sure why TLP is mentioned?

Foe - We compete in both servers, not just one.

Eop - Fi is a joke at this point. They had TWO chances to get back on their feet and FAILED both times.

Sup - Dont know what doom has been up to lately but supremacy are using their spy's and leaks effectively

dude thats how i feel about fi, their leadership is honeslty so fucking broccolied, everytime they start doing good they end up fucking it up