[HPC] Who is winning/won the rivalry?

Lenin

[HPC] Who is winning/won the rivalry?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Foe & TLP or Corrupt Pures

2. 2. EOP & FI

3. 3. Doom & Supremacy

Not sure why TLP is mentioned?

Foe - We compete in both servers, not just one.

Eop - Fi is a joke at this point. They had TWO chances to get back on their feet and FAILED both times.

Sup - Dont know what doom has been up to lately but supremacy are using their spy's and leaks effectively

"winning/won"

funny how all of eop voted cp, did we rlly hurt you that bad you had to vote for your enemies o.0

Do you not read my reasons nooblet. Idk about others, but I voted cp because I made observations and comparisons between both cp and fo and currently, they are quite far ahead. Maybe if you didn't boost preps off of Fatality we could see what happens when you prep other clans (so hopefully we see this week)

But since you're complaining and whining... what's worse, voting for your enemies on a sharkbrew poll or begging Fatality to wear your teamcapes for the last year or so on trips

lolling at people who think clw (even though the record is not fake as vids show) is how you win a rivalry.  

Foe (both servers, f2p goes either way on weekends and p2p cp claims that they don't care about it which basically means they know they aren't good enough to beat foe in p2p)

EOP (completely raping fi lmao)

Sup (anyone that votes doom thinks clw is how you win rivalries lmfao, which is really weird because doom is god awful in clw)

Correct answers is as follows.

FOE: CP is basically a one server clan and the only reason why they are even competitive in f2p is because they got their big pull from handing out free elder ranks. But it won't last long like always lmao.

EOP: I hate to say it but EOP is winning It. I don't know what the hell is going on with FI but every time they start off doing good and slam EOP (like when some ex tlp first joined them) they somehow manage to fuck it up every time.

Supremacy: Lets be honest this one was obvious and been largely one sided since it started and looks to not be changing for a long time. No made up prep record is gonna prove it otherwise.

Any other answer is either broccolied or very highly biased.

Do you not read my reasons nooblet. Idk about others, but I voted cp because I made observations and comparisons between both cp and fo and currently, they are quite far ahead. Maybe if you didn't boost preps off of Fatality we could see what happens when you prep other clans (so hopefully we see this week)

But since you're complaining and whining... what's worse, voting for your enemies on a sharkbrew poll or begging Fatality to wear your teamcapes for the last year or so on trips

yo what about now, btw fi takes our capes on their own accord lol to blend in