Clanning Priority - Feedback needed

Tyendinaga

Thoughts  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on the current state of pure clanning?

• Pure Clanning has never been better.
    • Pure Clanning is just okay.
    • Pure Clanning needs some adjustments
    • Pure Clanning is in dire straits.
  2. 2. Please check all that apply:

• I would like to see a modified CLW system that encourages clans competing for seasonal cups.
    • I would like to see a WCOTM system that punishes repeated abuse of mains.
    • I would like to see lower defense averages throughout the MPC/HPC Bracket.
    • I do not care that 1-39 is the current standard within pure clanning.
    • I think LPC/MPC/HPC should be determined by average combat level and not pulls.
    • I think LPC/MPC/HPC should be determined by average pulls and not combat level.
    • The Pure community has enough engagements as it is.
    • The Pure community does not engage one another enough as is.
    • I think large scale events like the JCup are enough as is.
    • I think large scale community events are not frequent enough.
    • Mini Teams, Wildy PKRI's, weekday trips & other events have a place in a points based system or potentially their own bracket.
    • Clan v Clan only events should be the only measure in a points based system.
    • DDOSing, Mains, and other NH behavior should be punishable under some sort of jurisidiction.
    • It is solely up to the community to hold such behavior to some regard.
    • I would like to actively participate in making pure clanning a more community driven environment.
    • I think this is all totally unnecessary and am here to ride out the rest of my clanning career.

This website is absoulete brown sticky stuff, it encourges people to flame other people and drama. Back in purewarfare at least people would be nice and every clan leader could come into reasonable conclusion. You can't reason with any of these clan leaders now a days because they all try to act like tough guys and act like they are superior to anyone else, when you have this mindet that gets intensified with constant flamming and trolling on a website like sharkbrew, where one topic can create a rivarly, then is there really any hope?

It's ironic how when i was 16 and a rank in TLP my staff team and every other clans rank team were very respectful towards each other, and now we are all 20 year olds, some with kids, acting like kids lmao.  Sharkbrew needs to ban people for flamming or trolling, or we all need to go back to purewarfare.

This website is absoulete brown sticky stuff, it encourges people to flame other people and drama. Back in purewarfare at least people would be nice and every clan leader could come into reasonable conclusion. You can't reason with any of these clan leaders now a days because they all try to act like tough guys and act like they are superior to anyone else, when you have this mindet that gets intensified with constant flamming and trolling on a website like sharkbrew, where one topic can create a rivarly, then is there really any hope?

It's ironic how when i was 16 and a rank in TLP my staff team and every other clans rank team were very respectful towards each other, and now we are all 20 year olds, some with kids, acting like kids lmao.  Sharkbrew needs to ban people for flamming or trolling, or we all need to go back to purewarfare.

Someone needs to ban you for even mentioning purewarfare. Sharkbrew closed pure warfare you broccoli. Never forget.

ps: you have autism hahaha.

It's definitely hard to take these topics seriously on a site that encourages people to be cancer for activity.

@@Native as much as I like the concept of this topic you seem to be completely out of touch with reality. The reality that you were part of a clan that pushed the rest of the community to get 30 def and used mains as a shortcut. In all honesty this is how things are going to be from now on and it wont ever change until defense capped worlds are introduced which will never happen. And if and when that ever happens ddos and other nh activity will be at the forefront of clanning.

Enjoy whats left of the community and the people you interact with on Teamspeak because this is it.

Thanks for trying old friend.

Not sure what you expect when the creator of this site is from EOP :(

I think the honest first step would be to push Jagex into making pure only worlds for clanning. If 90% of clans went to these worlds it would solve a huge portion of the problems and we can go from there lol. 

Nobody would use it. One -39 def world isn't going to make every single pure clan fight in that world. Don't be so deluded. They would need to make atleast 10+ -39 def worlds for pure clans to even consider using them. (10 for each server).

Enjoy whats left of the pure community while it lasts. Pure clanning in 2k14 was the last good year,the last year without mains and before 30 def ruined pure clanning in 2k15.

Nobody would use it. One -39 def world isn't going to make every single pure clan fight in that world. Don't be so deluded. They would need to make atleast 10+ -39 def worlds for pure clans to even consider using them. (10 for each server).

Enjoy whats left of the pure community while it lasts. Pure clanning in 2k14 was the last good year,the last year without mains and before 30 def ruined pure clanning in 2k15.

You're actually broccolied if you think 2k14 was a good year of clanning.  

If you were around when Sharkbrew started, we adopted a no nonsense approach to flaming/trolling. Unfortunately 3 other pure clanning sites opened up with much laxer rules and basically we lost majority of our users. Only when we reduced our rules and allowed non-excess flaming/trolling that users came back. The market has changed, majority of the people want to flame and troll. It's really not for the pure community site to dictate what clans do, but rather to go with the flow and support the current efforts by clans.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22454-stricter-moderation-rule-changes/

The height of Pure/Clan warfare was with the introduction of the RAW list that intensified competition among clans. Sharkbrew does the same with tournaments and CWL, so I am not sure what is different then and now.

Lastly, don't confuse pure/clan warfare's deceitful facet of "respectfulness" where majority of users,who were not in the same clans as the mods, were routinely perm banned for the slightest infractions while their own clan mates got away with trolling opposing clans. Lets also not forget the poor security of the forums which allowed it to be hacked multiple times and users IPs leaked as a result.

Pure/Clan warfare ranks also never really engaged the community in the same way as sharkbrew ranks do, infact if I recalled, the ranks had this elitist mentality that made them mostly unapproachable unless you were in their inner circle. No such problem here on Sharkbrew, any broccoli can drop me a pm and I will flame/advise/help/ignore

If you were around when Sharkbrew started, we adopted a no nonsense approach to flaming/trolling. Unfortunately 3 other pure clanning sites opened up with much laxer rules and basically we lost majority of our users. Only when we reduced our rules and allowed non-excess flaming/trolling that users came back. The market has changed, majority of the people want to flame and troll. It's really not for the pure community site to dictate what clans do, but rather to go with the flow and support the current efforts by clans.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/22454-stricter-moderation-rule-changes/

The height of Pure/Clan warfare was with the introduction of the RAW list that intensified competition among clans. Sharkbrew does the same with tournaments and CWL, so I am not sure what is different then and now.

Lastly, don't confuse pure/clan warfare's deceitful facet of "respectfulness" where majority of users,who were not in the same clans as the mods, were routinely perm banned for the slightest infractions while their own clan mates got away with trolling opposing clans. Lets also not forget the poor security of the forums which allowed it to be hacked multiple times and users IPs leaked as a result.

Pure/Clan warfare ranks also never really engaged the community in the same way as sharkbrew ranks do, infact if I recalled, the ranks had this elitist mentality that made them mostly unapproachable unless you were in their inner circle. No such problem here on Sharkbrew, any broccoli can drop me a pm and I will flame/advise/help/ignore

Who are you and what are you even talking about?

One major flaw in the ideals is that this is Sharkbrew, and Sharkbrew does not dictate the happenings and morals of the clanning community. You can attempt to take some form of 'superiority' and try to set standards, but it's a little too late to implement such a thing. The most effective thing that can be done by this website is to advertise the clanning community. It's very optimistic to think that everyone would all suddenly work together to make the community healthy and active Taking a look at large scale/multi-clan events that are hosted by 3rd parties such as sharkbrew show that there will normally always be some kinds of problems. Clans won't drop their beef for the sake of events, clans will smear eachother even if it means ruining a potentially fun event, etc etc. In an idealistic community, there would be some kind of understanding between clans. 

However, every clan (if you deny it you're lying to yourself) uses whatever means they can/see fit in order to defeat their opponents. Hacking, ddossing, teaming, mains, you name it. If one clan decided to cease all forms of NH antics, would others follow? Of course not, others would use that to their advantage and attempt to deal as much damage to them as possible. Hence why it's an everlasting circle. If change is to occur, everyone would need to be on the same page. But I highly doubt that would happen, especially considering those clans who preach their honour but are just as bad (if not worse) than those who they claim are scum would continue the lowkey operations and deny everything.

etc etc etc

what are you even talking about?

MM's - https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/119736-its-hard-to-read-the-sharkbrew-forum/- https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/142604-post-your-sharkbrew-suspensions-here/?page=1

CP - http://cp-rs.com/forums/topic/3379-sharkbrew/

Straight from the horses mouth https://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/33568707-getting-people-to-use-these-forums/?p=783292

Who are you

That kinda proves my elitist point about PWF ranks and that you guys never really quite jelled with the community. Those above topic links showed that you guys were on a power trip 24/7.

Anyway all that above is assuming you are one of ex PWF ranks, but I don't recall your name very well.