Why rage is cringe

Togo

Yeah man, pulling 70 is such a slump.

if u make a p2p pkri against a clan thats not even official yet...

and 20 mins b4 the fight niblet(lleader) say we cant pull for it rightnow and log out and left teamspeak and cancell the war... trhats a Big slump homie

and the joke is they were lpc 

so cancell a fight against an lpc thats not even official

thats the biggest SLUMP A CLAN CAN HAVE HOMIE 

and 20 mins b4 the fight niblet(lleader) say we cant pull for it rightnow and log out and left teamspeak and cancell the war... trhats a Big slump homie

Ur english no make sense relly pls typ better ty

'not official yet'

Clan x has been around for months lmfao. How long does it take to become "official?"

They just suck lol, there's no easier way to say it. Quit using this "official/unofficial" bullbrown sticky stuff as an excuse as to why that clan sucks so bad.

getting bullied to 40 pulls then having an entire clan mass join with 30+ kids is a slump homie

Remember when you begged rage to help you fight doom cause you couldn't compete? Talk about a slump, CD has been slumping since after the op rivalry.

'not official yet'

Clan x has been around for months lmfao. How long does it take to become "official?"

They just suck lol, there's no easier way to say it. Quit using this "official/unofficial" bullbrown sticky stuff as an excuse as to why that clan sucks so bad.

Remember when you begged rage to help you fight doom cause you couldn't compete? Talk about a slump, CD has been slumping since after the op rivalry.

we not even around for months ? 0l0 

'not official yet'

Calm down Rajah everyone in Cd and doom know what happened in the rivalry so keep that rage propaganda to urself about rage this rage that lmao and worry more about mass recruiting more lpcs to keep your clan alive

Calm down Rajah everyone in Cd and doom know what happened in the rivalry so keep that rage propaganda to urself about rage this rage that lmao and worry more about mass recruiting more lpcs to keep your clan alive

Wow you know my name just like everyone else in the community lol.

Worry about recruiting more masser main clans from 308 to keep your clan alive.

CD is the only main clan that hangs around the pure scene and its pretty sad.

Go fight other main clans, oh wait I forgot, you got bullied and turned into an lpc last time you tried to compete. I guess poison and Ronin were too much for you lmao.

Go fight other main clans, oh wait I forgot, you got bullied and turned into an lpc last time you tried to compete. I guess poison and Ronin were too much for you lmao.

Lol amra