[CP] Saturday Annihilation - Stomping Foe

CriticalBrainDed

Shouldn't this have been posted in the 40+ def aftermath section? Majority of us died to mains more than actual pures lol.

Regardless, enjoy your time of mild relevance. You'll be back down to 40 person pulls within a monthish and barely capable of competing with MPC once again. 

Well, think you pull around 60 without mains as it is...

Regardless, sell yall in P2P!

Unless you plan to end in like 10 minutes again...

I was on my main camping adhi. Do something about it you virgin.

the 'kings' of p2p fail to outreturn cp in a p2p based return spot

L

O

L

edit: with saying that i don't think fo has even won a gdz return fight in f2p LOL members get broken so easily when monk robe sets are pocket change

Shouldn't this have been posted in the 40+ def aftermath section? Majority of us died to mains more than actual pures lol.

Regardless, enjoy your time of mild relevance. You'll be back down to 40 person pulls within a monthish and barely capable of competing with MPC once again. 

Well, think you pull around 60 without mains as it is...

Regardless, sell yall in P2P!

Unless you plan to end in like 10 minutes again...

excuses like this only makes ur clan looks bad bro.

Excuse 1: CP will be dead in a couple months (already proved wrong)

Excuse 2: CP 1 server clan 2 weeks ago, 0 server clan last week and now 1 server clan again? pls decide urself

Excuse 3: CP bring mains. Maybe you should put ur glasses on and see guys like Demais and Positivo ALWAYS, i say ALWAYS sniping and messing up our fights, of course they're members of ur clan. Also you can see that pulls are relevant when the biggest pulling clan also have most users online on forums, and have the most active one aswell...

Excuse 4: You suck at P2P. That is dangerous bro... thats the only small feather of pride left in your clan. You should be more quiet about that because if clans decide to take ur "P2P Throne" things won't be good for you