MPC Bracket lacks balls.

phil deez

I think they're more content with being in the MPC/LPC scene for years on end so they can utilize multiclanning/2nd division pure clanning

Or in our case, so we don't wake up at 5:30am for a brown sticky stuffty f2p trip full of fuckwit mains 

just a fair warning to mpcs if you keep getting more def we're gonna treat you like hpcs whether you want to or not you special little snowflakes :^] up to you!

Remove the cb cap then you absolute tomato, in your logic someone with 99 att 99 str 1 def 99 range 99 pray 99 mage and 99 hp can still be mpc lmfao

Agreed, these mpc clans have legit the same cmb lvl as the hpc clans. If all those mpc's stepped up, all clans can have non-stop action. We wouldn't have brown sticky stuffty clans like eop hugging singles all day.

Rage doesn't have a single member with a cb over 100 like all hpc's, learn to read plz

Rage doesn't have a single member with a cb over 100 like all hpc's, learn to read plz

Not all HPC acc's are 100+ cmb, we still have a fair enough amount of 90 cmb pures. Besides, it only takes a few prayer or attack lvls to match up with the rest of the pure community. Idk if you were in a pure clan back when it was pre-eoc, but mpc's & hpc's shared the same trip times. The only bracket that was isolated from the other brackets was the "LPC" bracket. LPC's cmb max was like 65 cmb.

we can't really call you guys mpc's anymore anyways,  its legit a duplicate of the hpc scene. Only difference is we attend trips at a different time.

Not all HPC acc's are 100+ cmb, we still have a fair enough amount of 90 cmb pures. Besides, it only takes a few prayer or attack lvls to match up with the rest of the pure community. Idk if you were in a pure clan back when it was pre-eoc, but mpc's & hpc's shared the same trip times. The only bracket that was isolated from the other brackets was the "LPC" bracket. LPC's cmb max was like 65 cmb.

we can't really call you guys mpc's anymore anyways,  its legit a duplicate of the hpc scene. Only difference is we attend trips at a different time.

Just like the mpc scene isn't full with maxed 92 cb pures either lmao. Most of them are 80's and even 70's, so there's a big difference. Pre-eoc both brackets were quite similar yes, but back then a 39 defence pure wasn't a serious thing either, which it is now. And no I'm not ruining my account with high attack and prayer levels to match up with a bunch of 100+ cb ""pures"".

Just like the mpc scene isn't full with maxed 92 cb pures either lmao. Most of them are 80's and even 70's, so there's a big difference. Pre-eoc both brackets were quite similar yes, but back then a 39 defence pure wasn't a serious thing either, which it is now. And no I'm not ruining my account with high attack and prayer levels to match up with a bunch of 100+ cb ""pures"".