Alliance broken?

James

So basically over the past month or so Apex, Rage and Olympus have been broken to the point they will no longer accept any preps, won't fight 1v1 in the wilderness (refer to previous weekend topics on Olympus and Rages part throwing up fake spams while holding hands on Corp hill)

I have to ask why are you starving your members week in, week out? At least try prep lpcs or something to give your members action. Oh wait Rage did that and lost and their pull went from 90-30 real quick haha.

You can sit here and say you ask us for preps daily, we all know that's not the truth. Prove the pure community wrong and accept my declaration. Until then, stay ez brown sticky stuffters.

I remember the last time you started brown sticky stuff with us, want 70 mains on your neck this weekend?

Yeah I remember saying you would win a rivalry without any mains or booters. All I see now is a sea of rune wearing rage capes and losing prep topics.

You really want to pipe it?

Accept my prep brace face

I remember the last time you started brown sticky stuff with us, want 70 mains on your neck this weekend?

You're trying to hard to be CD. You even troll like us now. What a way to lead your Runescape life lmfao. Mimicking other clans because your leadership doesn't have the brains to create their own path. Stay brown sticky stuff.

You're the first to complain about CD bringing mains into the wilderness, now you're threatening other clans with them?

You're the biggest hypocrite on these forums, just hit the x in the top right and take some time to evaluate how you say brown sticky stuff before you think on a runescape fan site.

So basically over the past month or so Apex, Rage and Olympus have been broken to the point they will no longer accept any preps, won't fight 1v1 in the wilderness (refer to previous weekend topics on Olympus and Rages part throwing up fake spams while holding hands on Corp hill)

I have to ask why are you starving your members week in, week out? At least try prep lpcs or something to give your members action. Oh wait Rage did that and lost and their pull went from 90-30 real quick haha.

You can sit here and say you ask us for preps daily, we all know that's not the truth. Prove the pure community wrong and accept my declaration. Until then, stay ez brown sticky stuffters.

You pulled 12.

simmer down now

You pulled 12.

simmer down now

You another member of Rage that Niblet told to join this website to strictly say dumb brown sticky stuff? Welcome, people already expect your stupidity & everything you say is going to be taken as a complete joke.

Enjoy your time, new member of the scene.

Tell your ranks to reply to my pms. Better yet, declare on us @@Niblet

Okayyyyyy

You're the first to complain about CD bringing mains into the wilderness, now you're threatening other clans with them?

You're the biggest hypocrite on these forums, just hit the x in the top right and take some time to evaluate how you say brown sticky stuff before you think on a runescape fan site.

Think I care?

Okayyyyyy

Think I care?

I'll consider that a confession.

@@James you might want to go ahead and see if you can get all of Rage's topics moved to 40+ defense & removed from the clan ladder after the admittance of actively using mains. 

Here's your proof.

KkDq3K8.png?1

zkU1DuJ.png?1

your declaration is invalid, you've been avoiding a F2P rematch vs. us ever since you fluked that win.

Really? Declare on us.

I'll consider that a confession.

@@James you might want to go ahead and see if you can get all of Rage's topics moved to 40+ defense & removed from the clan ladder after the admittance of actively using mains.

Here's your proof.

KkDq3K8.png?1

zkU1DuJ.png?1

Clans a joke brother.

You pulled 12.

simmer down now

Pulled 12, smoked rage both servers. Easier than Op.

M8 rage are brown sticky stuff its not even a couple of months ago when niblet was calling for our help all the time wanting to be our puppies, now they talk brown sticky stuff but they know they are dead af lol, dead clan (barely) walking