Invictus Savages of Saturday - F2P 8/20/16

Pun

3dtUFCf.jpg

Just before I get the topic rolling, I just want to say that all you brown sticky stuff clans need to step up. You literally gave us 0 good fights today. After we cleared 4 clans losing only 5 people, you all start fighting at level 8 south of ports (good one Fallen). If you can't even come up to Corp, don't come out at all, I mean take SK for example, they learnt their lesson after 1 fight l0l (good job on the 18 man pull, you ended to FS). BTW we had more people at premass then you had your whole trip, your clans done.1 month and sk ded quickest "rivalry" any of our leaderships been in, we even warned you we'd close you.

Anyway step it up tomorrow, i'm sure your members aren't finding it satisfying sitting at level 10 every day. http://invictus-rs.comfor a way out

Good luck.

Nka47rp.png

Invictus set out today with 40 Savages ready to mainly break the "spirit" of SK and any brown sticky stuff clan we ran into (literally everyone today). With our polished scimitars, and sharpened arrows we were the first clan out and last to end as always and guaranteed all our members that there would be drop parties hosted by the other clans out in the wild. We had SK gagging, while chucking Fallen in the Cobra Clutch and had XL scatter as murder witnesses, just so everyone knew what has happened to their brown sticky stuff clan and everyone elses. We went full Rowdy Piper with Celine Dion playing in the background.

dc9cb7da2ed9196507c410a9720ca548.png

WIUYPyH.png

687b3690aef63b76f47cf9df35dea3b7.png

651184f38000bf59abc312634e2ca071.png

CAN YOU EVEN PULL ENOUGH TO PREP THESE DAYS SK??? WE DON'T WANT A BIG MINI.

d57cf9320bab34d0c323944932f18f36.png

Invictus vs Every Other Clan Today

giphy.gif

Nka47rp.png

SHOUTOUTS OF THE DAY!

To the Invictus Savage Intelligence Squad (ISIS) that came today, we really carried the whole wildy tbh.

To SK, dead clan, you don't deserve a mention you can't even pull 20 to weekends. You are fkn done, dumb tofu squad.

To Fallen for trying to hit us, you did well. jk lol we lost 0. You are now officially a 13 ports clan after realising that you can't even fight ghost hut. /end

To XL, I mean you are also a 13 ports clan and ditch clan now, pretty fucking terrible that you can't fight above level 15, up 10, with tanks.

To TLH, I really hope you open and give us some competition otherwise LPC scene is gone. See you next week.

To every clan that can't walk past 15...... what else is there to say?

Nka47rp.png

Media

Bowsz POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7fTE54y284

Pun POV

Nka47rp.png

Screenshots

38b28121f27b4e96dcefada0524d084b.png

a8d44f4bec6b5c462fea3f75abc68df8.png

9ae4884dc5a4dcd78e19dc4af04a400f.png

3df2c193f2ac7dcae99671e7f9004079.png

I cannot agree with this topic, first time I do not agree with a topic made by Iv. You have the highest average combat in the xLPC/LPC scene and flame clans for fighting low wildy not to get hit with your clan members who are over 70 combat. Uneccesary flame in my opinion.

Your average Combat Range is probably around 67-68. TLH is probably at 52 or lower. We will not be mass training prayer or training for 65+ combat in a while.

I cannot agree with this topic, first time I do not agree with a topic made by Iv. You have the highest average combat in the xLPC/LPC scene and flame clans for fighting low wildy not to get hit with your clan members who are over 70 combat. Uneccesary flame in my opinion.

Your average Combat Range is probably around 67-68. TLH is probably at 52 or lower. We will not be mass training prayer or training for 65+ combat in a while.

ya fair enough but we take fights down opts, xl is the only lpc with enough balls/not enough brains to hit us and even then 50% of the time they'll ask for a fight at maze so their friends from cp can hold their hands :/ tbf tho fallen gave 1 good try today but then they stayed below 13 after getting cleared