Doom Has Closed

Lenin

Rip to my doom members. It was a good run and although I've been inactive from rs and doom for a minute now...Ty for the memories.

To the latin kings unit in doom, gl bros keep doing your thing!

Probably the best achievement in my 9 year Runescape history was being a part of Doom. Right from the opening till the closing. (Even though I stopped playing towards the ending) I was still in the community. It's been a good run lads I must say I am actually gonna fkn miss not seeing my bois around anymore. I've made so many amazing friends in Doom (if u want my skype pm me). I've also helped us to create so many amazing memories and change pure clanning history forever. I'm proud that we got as far as we did. And one day, we shall return, I have faith! :)

Probably the best achievement in my 9 year Runescape history was being a part of Doom. Right from the opening till the closing. (Even though I stopped playing towards the ending) I was still in the community. It's been a good run lads I must say I am actually gonna fkn miss not seeing my bois around anymore. I've made so many amazing friends in Doom (if u want my skype pm me). I've also helped us to create so many amazing memories and change pure clanning history forever. I'm proud that we got as far as we did. And one day, we shall return, I have faith! :)

Doom changed pure clanning history forever? Not sure if serious? Lmfao

anyone with a brain will know that supremacy made every single weekend they had a living hell (forcing them to log/run/team/cancel trips)

People who think that there's no correlation to supremacy closing them is pretty cauliflower irl l0l

All of the ranks of doom will still play btw and that remy guy is gonna try hard for ruin l0l