Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

Look, it was part of the package when somebody told me he was cross eyed okay? I usually don't bring up irl looks.

Can you just calm down and let the flame war happen.

Thank you.

ye mm closed for a reason m8 was easy, stay keepin up that pride ex-proud member of mm

@@hotkeying same with ir pal im pretty sure ir closed more than the amount of versions of ch i was in l0l

ur all fokin ugly ducklings in my pond ill 1v1 any1 here irl

It's actually hilarious to see Zach|0mg get this mad. 

Funny to see kids who use fake aliases go into meltdown after being exposed/called out for their brown sticky stuffty and quite frankly embarrassing clan history. If i was in CPR/CH/Hi i'd probably have a chip on my shoulder as well.

dw zach/kyle, 10 more years of hpc slaving and you'll be redeemed. Get to work. 

It's actually hilarious to see Zach|0mg get this mad. 

Funny to see kids who use fake aliases go into meltdown after being exposed/called out for their brown sticky stuffty and quite frankly embarrassing clan history. If i was in CPR/CH/Hi i'd probably have a chip on my shoulder as well.

dw zach/kyle, 10 more years of hpc slaving and you'll be redeemed. Get to work. 

everyone knows who i am lmao you didnt expose anyone. 10 years of hpc slaving would still be less slaving than u did for zo ur almighty master l0l

HEY EVERYONE ITS ME KYLE FUCKING HOTKEYINGS SICK INTEL FOUND ME :( HERES MY PUBLIC APOLOGY

For making up things it's really funny that you claim to see a picture of me when you're clearly not haha.  

FAKE PREP RECORDS LOL

You didn't go through any of the things that you have been dodging

Unfortunate

Looks like an easy clear considering all you're trying to do now is repeat things that someone probably told you on some random ts or something?  

was pretty easy

@@hotkeying I don't rly take anyone serious who makes public runescape apologies honestly!

Yeah bro you're onto us, we totally don't want anyone to know who we are.  You exposed the fuck out of us honestly 10/10.  Gonna have to make a new alias =/

How can anyone talk about embarrassing clan histories when they try harded in Intense redemption (not even top 10 all time) for their entirety? 

lol easily top 10 of all time. No question.

foe, eop, tlp, cp, fi, epidemic, dp, mm, and TH all obviously better than IR

There's a lot of other IRRELEVANT mpc's that you could make an argument for being better than, but #10 is Ir's absolute peak and IR never actually gave anything to the actual clan world (bad matched, bitch clan for the real clans to use for hype)

thank you for the support mystery man

i wonder if kyle/zach are actually butthurt or acknowledge that this is all part of the fun lol

im quivering right now

lol easily top 10 of all time. No question.

MM, FOE, TLP, EOP, Fi, CP, DP, E, SUP, TH, RD

i just named 11, water u goin 2 do bro

lmao weird me and zach put same amount of clans i just added more haha

ye mm closed for a reason m8 was easy, stay keepin up that pride ex-proud member of mm

@@hotkeying same with ir pal im pretty sure ir closed more than the amount of versions of ch i was in l0l

ur all fokin ugly ducklings in my pond ill 1v1 any1 here irl

You're not 1v1ing anybody besides 5head duval.

No I've been doing paper work.

I can get you prepped for that dish washing job asap if you'd like.

You stopped quoting me so I assumed you were gunna take a breather.

Well you completely ignored every single thing in my last quote, thought you were gonna at least try but instead you tried to insult my appearance which is weird coming from some dude who is an asian and wears glasses and jerks off to animated girls 

hurdur i tell people that they are dodging what I say but in reality I dodge everything multiple times :D.  And then I tell them that they are mad haha i got em.  *back to hentai*- Furious

Well you completely ignored every single thing in my last quote, thought you were gonna at least try but instead you tried to insult my appearance which is weird coming from some dude who is an asian and wears glasses and jerks off to animated girls 

hurdur i tell people that they are dodging what I say but in reality I dodge everything multiple times :D.  And then I tell them that they are mad haha i got em.  *back to hentai*- Furious

Looks like TLP loses again.

It was funny how TLP dodged full outs for years n stuff etc etc.

Also you're still a loser who still lost with 39 def.

/thread

Looks like TLP loses again.

It was funny how TLP dodged full outs for years n stuff etc etc.

Also you're still a loser who still lost with 39 def.

/thread

Lol how embarrassing for you to not be able to keep up (just like MM wasn't able to keep up in the matched game area)

Lol how embarrassing for you to not be able to keep up (just like MM wasn't able to keep up in the matched game area)

Got boring when you started regurgitating whatever I said and couldn't put up a coherent post with any sort of originality.

Stay mad crosseyedzach.  I'm sure you'll go far in life with your 5k+ hours sunk into leading Runescape clans (and you still suck at leading lmfao).

Anyways, the dish washing job offer still stands - the owner of the restaurant is pretty nice.  She has a cross eyed daughter who you could probably get along with.

Got boring when you started regurgitating whatever I said and couldn't put up a coherent post with any sort of originality.

Stay mad crosseyedzach.  I'm sure you'll go far in life with your 5k+ hours sunk into leading Runescape clans (and you still suck at leading lmfao).

Anyways, the dish washing job offer still stands - the owner of the restaurant is pretty nice.  She has a cross eyed daughter who you could probably get along with.

u have more posts than him on a runescape board and u dont even clan lmfao

lol ignorance on both sides. The Supreme Pk Legend has come to set the record straight. Cant even be bothered to read all these cauliflower replies

Where do I start?

As for tlp being the best matched opts, that's baloney. I don't have the exact numbers but all I seem to recall is TLP losing all the important battles and winning all the irrelevant ones which continued into OSRS apparently. And at the very end before EOC came, it was MM winning all the important battles. I believe MM had either made it to the finals or won in every category before the biased EOP organizer kicked us out except 20v20s p2p losing to foe in a 2-1; was mad salty cause we were up 16-15 and we hit 3 0s on walli when he was 5hp (the 6 def avg handicap we always had) then lost.

As for MM's matched record in important battles? Very postitive overall. MM finished positive vs every clan in dangerous matched CWA (you know, when something is actually on the line); Heck most of the time clans wouldn't even go to round 2 after losing the first.  MM kept Foe from ever winning a f2p 100v100 (like 7 or 9 of em?) though FOE kept us from winning p2p (like 2 or 3, the last being 2-1, north side won all 3 times). MM clutched every jagex cup. I saw the excuse "MM was pulling low at the time so they didn't accept" vs TLP. Yeah, I'm pretty sure before most of our fullouts we were pulling low but we always pulled 100+ to fullouts. Reason MM didn't accept a f2p vs TLP is that there was nothing to gain, TLP couldn't even beat FOE, and TLP wanted CWA, MM wanted wildy. There was also some cauliflower PW rule breaking drama on TLP. Mate, the #1 seed gets homecourt, it's just how it works. Oh, and google tells me TLP declared 2 days after MM just warred FOE in a 100v100.  I also saw someone say MM is 70s in msbs, well gratz to losing all the important battles to level 70s in MSB. Though maxed 50 atk is 78 combat so hardly even an insult lmao. OH reminds me. MM had a 6 def average and like a 62 prayer average. FI + TLP both had 20+ def averages with 77+ prayer averages and still lost in p2p. And f2p which is even worse lmao.

MM's record vs TLP on TLP's site is 3-4. Well that's telling. Yeah we didn't fight FOE/TLP much, 13th had a thing about that. TLP/FOE were nipping at our heels, and prepping them could only hurt us.

Then you have the wilderness. MM outpulled most clans, but it's not like MM had the best pull more than 50% of the time.  I could see the majority, but every weekend was different. Could be epidemic, eop, cp+ctrl, TLP, FOE, nme. Heck POP probably holds the majority/time-opened (lol). TLP had their moments in da wildy but so did eop lmao. It was usually FOE vs FI vs MM triangle in 2011-2012 for p2p. I didn't see TLP out on f2p (later p2p) friday?

MM was the clan that beat EOP 100v115 and 110v130. MM was the clan that conquered the rise of Epidemic. MM was the clan that conquered the 2 week revival of CP, MM was the clan that conquered the rise of NME. Oh, and remember MM has a 6 def average (ended on like 8 def) and had the lowest prayer for all f2p fights, yet still won return fights vs addy, still cleared clans at return spots while they were in addy, whether MM was down, even or up opts.

There's no denying TLP had the best p2p matched CWA record pre eoc. well whoopie-doo. Still weren't the best matched; fell short whenever it mattered. I organized a few (dont remember if it was tlp) but every1 always declined Dangerous CWA.

People don't say FOE was the best p2p full out clan of all time, they say foe is the best p2p clan. People don't boast MM was the best F2P matched clan of all time, they boast MM was the best clan of all time, or best f2p. Keep clinging to that silly title. It's just a gimmick.