Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

little more on topic.

Clans today suck. I've tagged along FOE, EOP, CP, zu, TLP trips and preps. And god bless, the quality is dog-brown sticky stuff. The warring meta and the "power level" of members rose every single year from 2007->2012. Yet every single year from 2012 we have only dropped as a whole. Theres like 5 people at best in every clan right now that would be an above average member of 2012 era. People flat out can't tank in either server (even with eat tricking making pizzas so OP in f2p), can't catch single piles in clumps, can't transition, autocast magic, can't prayer switch.

Wilderness trips are even worse. Instant hop ruined f2p wars, addy ruined it even more, and a 1:2 main:pure ratio ruined it even more. p2p is plagued by world trackers, raggers, teleporting, literally camping safe zone (back in my day we just camped single) because of staminas + world trackers + instant hop. There were mains sniping fights in 2012, but for the most part clans wore good gear. Shout out to FI for having the best quality gear in 2012. The leaders may have been brain dead, but at least they all returned in mystic/fungal every single death. Now it's rare I see one person in mystic even though 20def is just as prevalent now then ever even though they can just tele out. Shout out to Adhi for never maging and never bringing any item worth over 80k. cbow and dds, every time.

L0L0L0L0L0LMAO BRB CALLING HF, FOEOP ALLIANCE, TLP HOPSPOT SINGLE/LOBBY TRIP, CP DOESN'T LEAVE THEIR MOSSIES STOOP, FI LEADER RETURNING WITH ADDY SCIMS, 1 DEF ADVANTAGE.

lol ignorance on both sides. The Supreme Pk Legend has come to set the record straight. Cant even be bothered to read all these cauliflower replies

Where do I start?

As for tlp being the best matched opts, that's baloney. I don't have the exact numbers but all I seem to recall is TLP losing all the important battles and winning all the irrelevant ones which continued into OSRS apparently. And at the very end before EOC came, it was MM winning all the important battles. I believe MM had either made it to the finals or won in every category before the biased EOP organizer kicked us out except 20v20s p2p losing to foe in a 2-1; was mad salty cause we were up 16-15 and we hit 3 0s on walli when he was 5hp (the 6 def avg handicap we always had) then lost.

As for MM's matched record in important battles? Very postitive overall. MM finished positive vs every clan in dangerous matched CWA (you know, when something is actually on the line); Heck most of the time clans wouldn't even go to round 2 after losing the first.  MM kept Foe from ever winning a f2p 100v100 (like 7 or 9 of em?) though FOE kept us from winning p2p (like 2 or 3, the last being 2-1, north side won all 3 times). MM clutched every jagex cup. I saw the excuse "MM was pulling low at the time so they didn't accept" vs TLP. Yeah, I'm pretty sure before most of our fullouts we were pulling low but we always pulled 100+ to fullouts. Reason MM didn't accept a f2p vs TLP is that there was nothing to gain, TLP couldn't even beat FOE, and TLP wanted CWA, MM wanted wildy. There was also some cauliflower PW rule breaking drama on TLP. Mate, the #1 seed gets homecourt, it's just how it works. Oh, and google tells me TLP declared 2 days after MM just warred FOE in a 100v100.  I also saw someone say MM is 70s in msbs, well gratz to losing all the important battles to level 70s in MSB. Though maxed 50 atk is 78 combat so hardly even an insult lmao. OH reminds me. MM had a 6 def average and like a 62 prayer average. FI + TLP both had 20+ def averages with 77+ prayer averages and still lost in p2p. And f2p which is even worse lmao.

MM's record vs TLP on TLP's site is 3-4. Well that's telling. Yeah we didn't fight FOE/TLP much, 13th had a thing about that. TLP/FOE were nipping at our heels, and prepping them could only hurt us.

Then you have the wilderness. MM outpulled most clans, but it's not like MM had the best pull more than 50% of the time.  I could see the majority, but every weekend was different. Could be epidemic, eop, cp+ctrl, TLP, FOE, nme. Heck POP probably holds the majority/time-opened (lol). TLP had their moments in da wildy but so did eop lmao. It was usually FOE vs FI vs MM triangle in 2011-2012 for p2p. I didn't see TLP out on f2p (later p2p) friday?

MM was the clan that beat EOP 100v115 and 110v130. MM was the clan that conquered the rise of Epidemic. MM was the clan that conquered the 2 week revival of CP, MM was the clan that conquered the rise of NME. Oh, and remember MM has a 6 def average (ended on like 8 def) and had the lowest prayer for all f2p fights, yet still won return fights vs addy, still cleared clans at return spots while they were in addy, whether MM was down, even or up opts.

There's no denying TLP had the best p2p matched CWA record pre eoc. well whoopie-doo. Still weren't the best matched; fell short whenever it mattered. I organized a few (dont remember if it was tlp) but every1 always declined Dangerous CWA.

People don't say FOE was the best p2p full out clan of all time, they say foe is the best p2p clan. People don't boast MM was the best F2P matched clan of all time, they boast MM was the best clan of all time, or best f2p. Keep clinging to that silly title. It's just a gimmick.

Not gonna bother going in depth like I did with Furious but the main thing that makes your clan weak is the fact you don't understand the point of the game

"nothing to gain"

Nothing to gain from giving your members 50v50 preps?  Nothing to gain from an 100v100 f2p fullout (on the declaration topic your own ranks said a fullout couldn't be in clan wars, thoughts on that?). 

100v100 fullouts are FUN. Your ranks cared more about politics and as a result it gave the impression you guys were godly when in reality week in and week out MM had the LOWEST amount of action of the big 5-6 HPC's.

Saying that there's no point in doing 100v100s is probably the stupidest thing ever.  Why wouldn't you want to test high opts f2p (especially considering MM was supposed to be the greatest f2p clan of all time) vs a p2p clan?  Sounds like an easy win for MM but your supremacist attitude that your clan gave cost your members more fun.  You frankly used 'wanting wildy' as an excuse because it was well documented that mains/other pure clans would crash it and ruin it in some way or another.  

MM set the standard for clans avoiding fullouts/preps. 

btw @@Furious you're fully broken and spewing nothing but bullbrown sticky stuff now lmao

Was pretty easy, expected a little more from someone who spends the bulk of their day watching hentai

Okay kidtoucher123.

You can go back to clan wars now.

That was the worst comment you could probably say.  Being called a kidtoucher from someone with an anime girl in his signature is honestly the lowest point for me 

I'd rather be somebody with an anime girl in his signature than somebody who is uneducated.

Try again though Kidtoucher123.

Not gonna bother going in depth like I did with Furious but the main thing that makes your clan weak is the fact you don't understand the point of the game

"nothing to gain"

Nothing to gain from giving your members 50v50 preps?  Nothing to gain from an 100v100 f2p fullout (on the declaration topic your own ranks said a fullout couldn't be in clan wars, thoughts on that?). 

100v100 fullouts are FUN. Your ranks cared more about politics and as a result it gave the impression you guys were godly when in reality week in and week out MM had the LOWEST amount of action of the big 5-6 HPC's.

Saying that there's no point in doing 100v100s is probably the stupidest thing ever.  Why wouldn't you want to test high opts f2p (especially considering MM was supposed to be the greatest f2p clan of all time) vs a p2p clan?  Sounds like an easy win for MM but your supremacist attitude that your clan gave cost your members more fun.  You frankly used 'wanting wildy' as an excuse because it was well documented that mains/other pure clans would crash it and ruin it in some way or another.  

MM set the standard for clans avoiding fullouts/preps. 

mm literally did a p2p fullout in wildy in 2012 vs foe and it wasn't even touched by a main. It even went on for 1hour, no crashing. tlp could have just declared for wildy. And nice. all that text wall and you bring up the most irrelevant part. It was there, ur leaders didn't accept, it was done. Nothing to discuss.

edit: there were 2 p2p fullouts vs foe in 2012. One at gdz, one at vents. vents had 1hour no crashing. the one at gdz had like 15 mains in a 110MMv128Foe. shout out to i skype moms for skipping the fullout and killing an alt for 350 kills.

You know why 100v100 fullouts are fun? cause they are rare. Yeah lets do them every week and waste a saturday even though we have 100v100 in the wildy every other week. 39 def and 95 prayer can carry any one to a fluke win in f2p. I'm still baffled foe never beat MM.

You complain about politics but TLP is the clan that sat southeast clan wars waiting every single weekend, TLP is the clan that chose to declare at the time MM was least likely to accept aka right after a 100v100 with foe. 2011-2012 wasn't 1 moment, there was before and there was after. If TLP was all about fun they would have just did wildy. If TLP were really hungry, they would have just did wildy. I'm sorry m8, no logic can save tlp from this

You say you care about matched opts then turn right around and say you don't care about the pct. You're clearly lost.

mm literally did a p2p fullout in wildy in 2012t vs foe and it wasn't even touched by a main. It even went on for 1hour, no crashing. tlp could have just declared for wildy. And nice. all that text wall and you bring up the most irrelevant part. It was there, ur leaders didn't accept, it was done. Nothing to discuss.

You know why 100v100 fullouts are fun? cause they are rare. Yeah lets do them every week and waste a saturday even though we have 100v100 in the wildy every other week. 39 def and 95 prayer can carry any one to a fluke win in f2p. I'm still baffled foe never beat MM.

You complain about politics but TLP is the clan that sat southeast clan wars waiting every single weekend, TLP is the clan that chose to declare at the time MM was least likely to accept aka right after a 100v100 with foe. 2011-2012 wasn't 1 moment, there was before and there was after. If TLP was all about fun they would have just did wildy. If TLP were really hungry, they would have just did wildy. I'm sorry m8, no logic can save tlp from this

You say you care about matched opts then turn right around and say you don't care about the pct. You're clearly lost.

Link to said fullout? Pretty sure it was probably the one that was asked about on the exact same day and not publicly declared like ours would have been.

Leaders didn't accept?  Accept what? 

Yeah totally, fighting TLP for the first time in an 100v100 in f2p is totally not rare.  It sure would have been something that doesn't hype anyone up!

Speaking with generalities with standing southeast in clan wars considering that never happened and you don't have any evidence for that and I can't give any to refute it. 

Saying it was right after a FOE fullout is another weak excuse.  Your members would have been just as pumped, if not more, because like I said, it would be the first 100v100 f2p vs TLP.  It would have been what you consider 'rare' rather than a 7th consecutive win vs FOE like you mentioned which would be way more repetitive. 

So you're saying that it makes more sense to do a PUBLICLY DECLARED fullout in the wilderness with a specific day and time than in clan wars?  

It's pretty easy to both have fun and also be smart which is what TLP's option was.  Not be completely cauliflower and do a declared fullout in a wilderness when the entire pure world knows when it is. 

Quote me where I said I didn't care about the PCT?  I believe the only time I even mentioned it was in regards to a 10v10 MINI.  I care about everything matched and a random 'tournament' hosted by some morons from a 3rd party website doesn't make a prep more valid or important than any other prep we had that year.  Sorry that you think that it is more important based upon a signature

@@Makers of Mayhem

d2a248ad73b9cf018d293c731545ba3a.png

Straight off the topic of where you beat FOE the week before. 

There goes your excuses about only wanting to do them when they are rare and us only wanting one right after FOE and you fought

What really happened is that TLP added 30 retired's/elder's which we didn't have on our memberlist at the time (so that it could actually be 100v100) and MM cried because MM would have been happier with an 100v80 (needing a +20) yet again showing that MM cared more about clan politics and supremacist attitudes than actually giving it's own members action.  

You cry about the scene being dead now when MM was killing the scene by avoiding events with clans and set precedents. 

looks like @@Furious is pretty broccolied and forced into trying to remain relevant in a conversation he can't maintain 

Was very easy yet again 

broccolied means spending 5,000 hours on Runescape.com and still sucking dick at leading people.  

Omgimcrosseyedkidtoucher loses again lmfao. 

broccolied means spending 5,000 hours on Runescape.com and still sucking dick at leading people.  

Omgimcrosseyedkidtoucher loses again lmfao. 

very much broken into saying the same incoherent things over and over again

I'd say broccolied is more spending 5,000 hours on runescape related websites and not even playing the game arguing about clans you really had no part of other than being a +1 lol 

go to bed lil virg 

The foe vs mm fullout was june 25 2011 on saturday. TLP declared june 27th 2011 that monday. the declaration is on mm forums and the aftermath topic is too. there's also yt for the vid timestamp.

Let me look up all the fullouts of TLP vs fi, foe, cp, eop, nme, epidemic. Oh wait there's less of all those than there are mm vs foe f2p fullouts. ur criticizing MM for doing what TLP and everyone else did all the time, you even flip flop on ur stance in ur own posts holy fuck.

As for south east clan wars bit. mate. it's literally called tlp hopspot for a fucking reason. Do i need to post proof that cp hangs out at mossies?

"does a fullout in the wildy make more sense than in clan wars?" I'm guessing this is rhetorical. ofc it makes more sense. Spies/leaks/ddosing matter way less in the wildy than in clan wars. Remember that Fi vs EOP fullout? FI dropped like 9 in 10seconds midfight. they still won but lmao.

very much broken into saying the same incoherent things over and over again

go to bed lil virg 

You still haven't even answered my job offer.  How am I supposed to proceed if we haven't reached a mutual understanding?

I mean, I'm just here tilting you and making you mad as fuck.

omgimcrosseyed busy frothing at the mouth to make any coherent posts.

Sign.

The foe vs mm fullout was june 25 2011 on saturday. TLP declared june 27th 2011 that monday. the declaration is on mm forums and the aftermath topic is too. there's also yt for the vid timestamp.

Let me look up all the fullouts of TLP vs foe, cp, eop, nme, epidemic. Oh wait there's less of all those than there are mm vs foe f2p fullouts. ur criticizing MM for doing what TLP and everyone else did all the time, you even flip flop on ur stance in ur own posts holy fuck.

As for south east clan wars bit. mate. it's literally called tlp hopspot for a fucking reason. Do i need to post proof that cp hangs out at mossies?

Hopefully you're foreign because you clearly can't read. 

MM ORIGINALLY DECLARED ON TLP.  TLP added some retired's/elder's because our memberlist wasn't updated and MM backed out so we declared on your website.  Stop acting like you weren't ready for a fullout LOL. 

TLP never declined action, ever.  MM did multiple times.

Nobody called that tlp hotspot unless your socially awkward leadership did LOL.  

d2a248ad73b9cf018d293c731545ba3a.png

You literally just got proven wrong in every aspect lol

Keep up lil guy

You still haven't even answered my job offer.  How am I supposed to proceed if we haven't reached a mutual understanding?

Sign.

Do you even read any of what you type holy brown sticky stuff LOL

You literally have copy and pasted the same thing over and over again while ignoring every rs related point that you got slayed in and also ignoring the fact you are an ugly asian with glasses who watches hentai (this is what we call truths).

You're literally so justin beiber it's getting 2 me now

@@hotkeying wake up lil guy or are u 2 busy making another apology topic (seems that you're up at 3 am on runescape forums again)

Sign.

ur like that little broccolied neighborhood kid that never shuts up. very justin beiber