Lets talk

tesco

Fi is brown sticky stuff and they sure don't have proof of winning the Jagex Clan Cup - That's all ima say lmfao.

Hey it's the guy that is just a clan friend on mm's site lmao!!! Mm had to bring Foe with them to beat fi for the jcup so please shut up. Also you got declined in rot for being a freak lmfao!!!!

Hey it's the guy that is just a clan friend on mm's site lmao!!! Mm had to bring Foe with them to beat foe for the jcup so please shut up. Also you got declined in rot for being a freak lmfao!!!!

Wow, those dirty Foe helping Mm beat Foe.

Hey it's the guy that is just a clan friend on mm's site lmao!!! Mm had to bring Foe with them to beat foe for the jcup so please shut up. Also you got declined in rot for being a freak lmfao!!!!

foe team with mm to beat foe?

Lmfao wat

Hey it's the kid who gets bullied irl cuz his name is Cock, looks like fi loses again, please try again when you can properly articulate a full sentence in English.  LMFAOOOO.

p.s. according to outside sources - you got declined from rot for being a spastic and one of the worse pure clan ranks to ever exist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Lol u still got sv name in ur mouth peasant

I didn't see tlp compete for #1 as soon as they reopened

Instead when they reopened they lost a rivalry vs supremacy and slumped to 25-30 man pulls and fought zu and lt for 2-3 months until that hype came when fi rivalry started

While sv fought for #1 straight away in both brackets reopening

Eop was suppose to be our rivals but couldn't compete so it was cp/tlp/sv who fought

Don't forget u had to ask main clans for help during ur trips (vr/af) etc

Let's talk and the "fake" gwas u talk about it was a fail gwas in which u got cleared when u was hiding behind castle lol

U was hiding that whole trip from foe and sv

I'll link u some vids in which we completely gwassed and fucked u in wild with lvl 80s to ur lvl 100s but I don't play this game anymore and don't care enough

Lol u still got sv name in ur mouth peasant

I didn't see tlp compete for #1 as soon as they reopened

Instead when they reopened they lost a rivalry vs supremacy and slumped to 25-30 man pulls and fought zu and lt for 2-3 months until that hype came when fi rivalry started

While sv fought for #1 straight away in both brackets reopening

Eop was suppose to be our rivals but couldn't compete so it was cp/tlp/sv who fought

Don't forget u had to ask main clans for help during ur trips (vr/af) etc

Let's talk and the "fake" gwas u talk about it was a fail gwas in which u got cleared when u was hiding behind castle lol

U was hiding that whole trip from foe and sv

I'll link u some vids in which we completely gwassed and fucked u in wild with lvl 80s to ur lvl 100s but I don't play this game anymore and don't care enough

we asked u for a prep, u decline it

we fought u in wild, we cleared u

?

Hey it's the kid who gets bullied irl cuz his name is Cock, looks like fi loses again, please try again when you can properly articulate a full sentence in English.  LMFAOOOO.

p.s. according to outside sources - you got declined from rot for being a spastic and one of the worse pure clan ranks to ever exist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Not at all that was sudo_ trying to be Couck. (name is also changed to his on their forums so lmfao) 

Funny thing is im not even Couck. He gives the account details away to this every event lmao.

Not at all that was sudo_ trying to be Couck. (name is also changed to his on their forums so lmfao) 

Funny thing is im not even Couck. He gives the account details away to this every event lmao.

Looks like Fi loses again.  I find it cute how you typed up a little novel when I couldn't care less.

God bless you Cock.

yeah that's why u say the same brown sticky stuff about fi on every single topic obsessed  af LOL

?

I have fi is brown sticky stuff l0l bounded to one of my 12 razor naga hotkeys and it reels u retards in super ez haha xd

looks like fi loses again