FOE vs EOP | 65v65 P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because we reduced them to 29 opts from a 65 start round 1 and won round 3 u foreign spastic lmao

do you honestly expect to get a clan's best effort after they're up two rounds?

im just confused as to how a clan can do better when they're rusty compared to the 2nd round after warming up. i think it's just an odd excuse and you guys should just leave it at a 1-2 loss, it never looked like eop were going to win round one and even if you did it doesn't guarantee you win round three either.

both clans did great don't get me wrong, no need to call me a foreign spastic even though i live about 5 hours from you if your location is true lmao

do you honestly expect to get a clan's best effort after they're up two rounds?

im just confused as to how a clan can do better when they're rusty compared to the 2nd round after warming up. i think it's just an odd excuse and you guys should just leave it at a 1-2 loss, it never looked like eop were going to win round one and even if you did it doesn't guarantee you win round three either.

both clans did great don't get me wrong, no need to call me a foreign spastic even though i live about 5 hours from you if your location is true lmao

we have a 65v65 with foe meanwhile ur prepping fi lmao