Team-9 Or Die {P2P Friday}

pam

yes notice how cd peaks at 35 people without their multilogged mains

(the clan that your clan supports btw)

you wouldnt even fight us 1v1 without a zerk clan in your capes LOL you fucking pussy

I will not comment on behalf of Impact. I am in no way affiliated with the leadership of the clan. In my eyes Rage started this main war with Niblet infamously stating "This should open your eyes that you need to make mains." Rage and Op challenged CD on a Saturday, and they retorted with double the mains on Sunday (they are an ex main clan so I am sure they will have couple more around).

I am expecting this trend of mains to last a while. HPC is a dead scene and there is a reason for it; MPC will be a dead scene soon if the amount of mains keeps rising. 

I do not agree/support with any of the 3 clans (Op+Rage vs CD). But as I am sure you know, CD has not been hitting pures with their mains (besides the people in Rage and Op), Rage and Op have been using their mains to hit pures (Imperial/Ruin/Impact). So... I'll let you add that up.

I will not comment on behalf of Impact. I am in no way affiliated with the leadership of the clan. In my eyes Rage started this main war with Niblet infamously stating "This should open your eyes that you need to make mains." Rage and Op challenged CD on a Saturday, and they retorted with double the mains on Sunday (they are an ex main clan so I am sure they will have couple more around).

I am expecting this trend of mains to last a while. HPC is a dead scene and there is a reason for it; MPC will be a dead scene soon if the amount of mains keeps rising. 

I do not agree/support with any of the 3 clans (Op+Rage vs CD). But as I am sure you know, CD has not been hitting pures with their mains (besides the people in Rage and Op), Rage and Op have been using their mains to hit pures (Imperial/Ruin/Impact). So... I'll let you add that up.

sorry you're incredibly mistaken if you think cd logs out their mains to fight pure clans like we do

you'll see when they focus you.

sorry you're incredibly mistaken if you think cd logs out their mains to fight pure clans like we do

you'll see when they focus you.

I am not saying they log them out, when we fight CD they have a few running around. I would be blind if I didn't see any CD mains lol. But when we fought them, they had no where near the amount you had when we fought you. So either you targeted us with your mains more directly, or CD logged a good chunk of their mains to fight us. 

They can focus on us if they want to, it is up to their rank structure. At the moment they are focused on you though, I am pretty sure they will want to go out strong tomorrow after today.

Do not state you log your mains to fight pures (Imperial/Ruin/Impact) when you have a rank that goes around saying, "lmfao i camp ur monk robes with rune reply if heatered uper". 

I am not saying they log them out, when we fight CD they have a few running around. I would be blind if I didn't see any CD mains lol. But when we fought them, they had no where near the amount you had when we fought you. So either you targeted us with your mains more directly, or CD logged a good chunk of their mains to fight us. 

They can focus on us if they want to, it is up to their rank structure. At the moment they are focused on you though, I am pretty sure they will want to go out strong tomorrow after today.

Do not state you log your mains to fight pures (Imperial/Ruin/Impact) when you have a rank that goes around saying, "lmfao i camp ur monk robes with rune reply if heatered uper". 

We brought our mains solely to focus CD and help tune their cancer down, but you guys insisted on hitting us while we were fighting them. Obviously we aren't going to log our mains if we're mid fight with CD and you guys hit us. Again, if we set up a fight with you then we log out all our mains beforehand like we did last time

We brought our mains solely to focus CD and help tune their cancer down, but you guys insisted on hitting us while we were fighting them. Obviously we aren't going to log our mains if we're mid fight with CD and you guys hit us. Again, if we set up a fight with you then we log out all our mains beforehand like we did last time

We will see about that with "lmfao i camp ur monk robes with rune reply if heatered uper" around. Good luck tomorrow pam.

You guys insisted on hitting us while we were fighting Op by the way, it was going to come around eventually. 

• Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

Rage winner

• Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner

I don't know if you know this because you seem new, but Jail is one of the big contributors to main in the MPC scene. Keep it up downy. SD v2

Once again, you're in a Jail clan. Bringer of tomato tank accs to the MPC scene. Blame Jail you fucking spastic broccoli

• Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner
  • Rage winner

mains

Yep, CD and Jail do bring a lot of mains, you're right

We will see about that with "lmfao i camp ur monk robes with rune reply if heatered uper" around. Good luck tomorrow pam.

You guys insisted on hitting us while we were fighting Op by the way, it was going to come around eventually. 

"You insisted on hitting us while we were fighting OP" 

Have you never been in a cluster? tomato. 

Impact full of brainded x-SD retards.

This includes "Yoshi N64" "Zelda n64" great Rsn tomatos. Keep hitting us while we're fighting CD. Only way you can claim a win on Sharkbrew. Btw, heard 15+ people left Impact Yesterday/the day before. Gz Jail Gz previous AAO tomatos.