Team-9 Or Die {P2P Friday}

pam

That is actually a pretty crazy pull to a P2P trip lol. 

Wish F2P trips didn't have as many mains as they do, P2P seems to have less mains and looks enjoyable (even though I am not looking into P2P). 

Very nice vids Whoppa and company, you guys did work. Loled at the "brown sticky stuffpact" though ;) .

I just had to man hahahaha

Wish F2P trips didn't have as many mains as they do, P2P seems to have less mains and looks enjoyable (even though I am not looking into P2P). 

Very nice vids Whoppa and company, you guys did work. Loled at the "brown sticky stuffpact" though ;) .

Get outa here with that rational thinking lmao

I just had to man hahahaha

Lol congratulations on the trip/pull Whoppa and Rage. Good luck tomorrow. (and Niblet)

Get outa here with that rational thinking lmao

My rational thinking is best described with a simple function using irrational coordinates. It will always remain constant, no matter what irrational answer you give me. But hey, I am told I think things a bit to much sometimes. 

Anyone else notice the only pictures they had like 38+ were the pictures where they were either spamming(not fighting) and standing around(not fighting)?

expected response from someone who never fights in real clusters

every rg we got back full opts btw (50+)

yes notice how cd peaks at 35 people without their multilogged mains

(the clan that your clan supports btw)

lmfao, every pic holding hands with op, justin beiber as fuck topic

you wouldnt even fight us 1v1 without a zerk clan in your capes LOL you fucking pussy

yes notice how cd peaks at 35 people without their multilogged mains

(the clan that your clan supports btw)

you wouldnt even fight us 1v1 without a zerk clan in your capes LOL you fucking pussy

r you braindead? we pulled 55 and the only hit we had 1 v 1 we cleared u guys in literaly 13 seconds, gl tomorrow btw

r you braindead? we pulled 55 and the only hit we had 1 v 1 we cleared u guys in literaly 13 seconds, gl tomorrow btw

not sure if brainwashed or braindead, probably both

cd died when they tried to declare on an lpc l000l

no kidding lmfao