Change To Flamebait Pass + Being able to buy it

موني

9i97GP8.png

Recently someone messaged me asking how they buy Flamebait pass on Sharkbrew with no SB wallet money on a troll account. So we made a quick change to it to make it more enticing for people to buy it.

Changes To Flamebait Pass

-Changed from 7-Days to 30-Days

Buying Flamebait Pass

-You can buy it with $5,000 (SB Wallet Money) for 1month or for 2m RSGP via "Persian Tom" on SB Ts3,IRC or Messaging @Persian Tom on forums. 

DzFixGs.png

lmfao this is fucking dumb, you shouldn't be profiting from this at all

either make it so everyone can post on declarations for free or leave it how it is

It's rly up to you whether you want 2 buy it or not. Like Moni said, I barely even cover the cost of this forum hosting from the ads & we still have continuous costs to upkeep like GFX for competitions & coding time put into sharkbrew.

I wouldn't be taking a single cent of the gp.

Anyway, most of the money will end up being spent back into the community through the form of gfx sigs and whatnot.

I guess poor people will be envious about the smallest amount of money..

It's rly up to you whether you want 2 buy it or not. Like Moni said, I barely even cover the cost of this forum hosting from the ads & we still have continuous costs to upkeep like GFX for competitions & coding time put into sharkbrew.

I wouldn't be taking a single cent of the gp.

Anyway, most of the money will end up being spent back into the community through the form of gfx sigs and whatnot.

I guess poor people will be envious about the smallest amount of money..

i'm posting this from my yacht bro money means nothing to me, i just don't like giving it to people who dont deserve it

i'm posting this from my yacht bro money means nothing to me, i just don't like giving it to people who dont deserve it

Like I said before, we are not forcing you. If you really want to post in clan declaration section, I guess you could try and reopen TLP and apply for ambassador rank.