Who truly is the most hated clan?

Kisame

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically speaking definitely EoP/SV/CP, not to discredit TLP for being hated on 07 but cant compare overall with the other 3 listed. 

im hesitant to put SV in there because they've prob been in the main scene more than pure scene now which means no one rly cares about them however in 2k14/2k15 they did snipe a lot of pure fights which im sure made ppl pretty mad along with ddosing and hacking and when they were pures everyone hated their mains and invites etc

As for actual pures only definitely EoP with an honorable mention to CP 

Historically speaking definitely EoP/SV/CP, not to discredit TLP for being hated on 07 but cant compare overall with the other 3 listed. 

im hesitant to put SV in there because they've prob been in the main scene more than pure scene now which means no one rly cares about them however in 2k14/2k15 they did snipe a lot of pure fights which im sure made ppl pretty mad along with ddosing and hacking and when they were pures everyone hated their mains and invites etc

As for actual pures only definitely EoP with an honorable mention to CP

Why would anyone hate CP? They're free loot

Everybody hates Fatality for some reason. Well its obvious why, in 2013 and up until mid 2014 nobody could dethrone them lol and they basically killed pure clanning *   :( especially mr. butthurt @@Furious l0l

I also agree with you here. This is what I admire about foe @@Jordan even when they pulled 100+ they focused on their competition and didn't try to kill the lower pulling clans. Where as Fatality would hit even the low pulling clans back then and wouldn't allow anyone to grow.

This is where the hatred for Fatality stems from tbh in most of these people that currently play.

I also agree with you here. This is what I admire about foe @@Jordan even when they pulled 100+ they focused on their competition and didn't try to kill the lower pulling clans. Where as Fatality would hit even the low pulling clans back then and wouldn't allow anyone to grow.

This is where the hatred for Fatality stems from tbh in most of these people that currently play.

we didn't have a choice after killing mm and foe slumping, then sv came around and made every clan their bitch through hack/ddos/dox threats in which only CT chose to help Fi.

in the end we gave CT the pickings of hitting Foe/RD/cp/eop in singles while we forced SV into going main v1  :)