Corrupt Pures F2P Saturday ~ CP on Top

Victory

tl;dr

we beat fi down 15

then eop rushed us, killed them

zu crashed

took a quick rg in mossies, came back and killed eop

had another cluster but it was quite brown sticky stuffty and saw eop getting the beat down by conviction lmfao

lack of pics cos tristin made the topic in like 2 minutes

wwWDqHe.png

0dlsG.png

Today was really a low pull for us but that didn't really stop us we have a heavy GMT unit that wasn't capable of attending but we still had an overall great trip peaking at 30~ish in Game

508fe455f05116ee88e7095d5aec59fe.png

24dr9xd.jpg

5SuWU.png

[Victory]

[Tristin]

24dr9xd.jpg

dlgNvRh.png

We awaited for Fatality to rush we knew we were down about 20 but that wasn't going to stop. We brought it a little west and then turned it around east. We played a defence strategy, but soon turning us to the aggressive clan chasing FI out of the wild.

74154c9d54.jpg

ce523e7391.jpg

24dr9xd.jpg

N46ibex.png

We were walking away from the fight and eop rushed us down on food but we aint bitches so we turned around and showed why they still are bitches to us and will forever be under us. We brought it away from vents and turned really aggressive it was 20 CP vs 35 EOP and we still managed drop them down to 20v25 before zerg rushed

24c1b151a3.jpg

24dr9xd.jpg

N46ibex.png

EOP & ZERG & Supremacy started fighting north of mossies so we decided grab a falling and rush it only focusing on eop they ran north and we followed where it turned into a clean 1v1. The fight was pretty easy we won nothing more they suck so ya

YSDrQdq.png

WJ9XeOp.png

2ji06wz.png

c2780afc3f232836502740c751dac072.png

TdTEg.png

Want to join the longest running Pure Clan?

Forums: http://cp-rs.com/forums/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.c...orruptPuresClan

SwiftIRC Channel: #Clan-CP

MeTKNli.png

wmi96w.png

Cp claimed #1 yesterday

why don't we bring up the fact eop+dr teamed to fight cv lmfao?

You're also forgetting that there's mains in every fight, who are they gunna attack if they hate you more than us.

I got sniped by mains in both vs eop+fi so don't even go there (refer to vid)

Now don't be silly... it was really 10 cp vs 35 eop, 30 dr, 10 sv and 3 moss giants, who are you trying to kid man! The propaganda is real.............

Hows it feel being the ant to our boot, twat.

I only died once when i was fully out and got about 5~ kills, so i wouldn't really put myself on anybodys boot.

I saw farmoil alot, he left your clan but he still snipes us alot on weekends hm.....

@@Murd you're forgetting cp lost like 15 members who couldn't be on (4ners) whilst eop got all there aussie kids to be on

remember that tomorrow its 4am for aussies and it's great for gmters =)

I only died once when i was fully out and got about 5~ kills, so i wouldn't really put myself on anybodys boot.

I saw farmoil alot, he left your clan but he still snipes us alot on weekends hm.....

@@Murd you're forgetting cp lost like 15 members who couldn't be on (4ners) whilst eop got all there aussie kids to be on

remember that tomorrow its 4am for aussies and it's great for gmters =)

You do know that we aren't the clan with all the aussies in mate, right?

I don't blame those 15 members for not attending your trips, it'd be a waste of their time xd

so you had a main in Cp cape atk you for ~5sec so you could claim that they are Fi mains on your vid? cool.

mains were spamming same brown sticky stuff as your members lol, so obv that they were teaming with you..

dont get me wrong though, Cp remains #1

got attacked by alot more

falatian?

farmoil?

lol

You do know that we aren't the clan with all the aussies in mate, right?

I don't blame those 15 members for not attending your trips, it'd be a waste of their time xd

You've got a good 10~ aussie members ;P

i'm sorry we don't beg our members to stay on till 2am in the morning like yourself to try and look decent at all lol

You've got a good 10~ aussie members ;P

i'm sorry we don't beg our members to stay on till 2am in the morning like yourself to try and look decent at all lol

Who needs an aussie when you got 'murica

173e3adaf5.png

Sucks that a good 30+ lpc invites weren't able to come to your trip today =[

why don't we bring up the fact eop+dr teamed to fight cv lmfao?

You're also forgetting that there's mains in every fight, who are they gunna attack if they hate you more than us.

I got sniped by mains in both vs eop+fi so don't even go there (refer to vid)

Why don't we bring up the fact that you teamed with supremacy to fight every other clan? What is it because all of Zeniths multiclanners have left that they're left with a massive zlump? Should of called your topic "Zeniths Zlumping Zaturday" the 3 Z's of Zenith. 

Why don't we bring up the fact that you teamed with supremacy to fight every other clan? What is it because all of Zeniths multiclanners have left that they're left with a massive zlump? Should of called your topic "Zeniths Zlumping Zaturday" the 3 Z's of Zenith. 

I think you've got the wrong guy

I'm not in Zenith anymore, left like a week ago lol

you should of probably noticed i posted the CP topic and not Z, didn't realise anybody would get so confused lol