you think im kidding? @rage @op

Kenan N Kel

SPYu7pD.png?1

all it will take is a few dollars and 3-5 phone calls and your clan is done i've already talked to multiple law enforcement and know what i need to do to make sure you are prosecuted so i suggest you take me seriously when it comes to this issue

here is a list of internet crimes and many of them you have commited i can name 3 with multiple offences and can get you many months maybe even years in jail or federal prison @@Duval @@Niblet @ @@Whoppa

zA2yedC.png?1 let's be honest no1 wants this to happen but I will take the steps necessary to have those who deserve to be arrested put in jail and have money squeezed out of them for the rest of their lives because they deserve it but you can easily stop it by quitting what u are doing and making an apology topic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPYu7pD.png?1

all it will take is a few dollars and 3-5 phone calls and your clan is done i've already talked to multiple law enforcement and know what i need to do to make sure you are prosecuted so i suggest you take me seriously when it comes to this issue

here is a list of internet crimes and many of them you have commited i can name 3 with multiple offences and can get you many months maybe even years in jail or federal prison @@Duval @@Niblet @ @@Whoppa

zA2yedC.png?1 let's be honest no1 wants this to happen but I will take the steps necessary to have those who deserve to be arrested put in jail and have money squeezed out of them for the rest of their lives because they deserve it but you can easily stop it by quitting what u are doing and making an apology topic