hmm..

Solo's Acc

your clan cant even do 8v8 inners because its closed atm lmfa0.oh wait breaking news: rd reopened lmfa0

www.clan-rt.com

What? I'm in EoP lol that makes 0 sense. My clan puts fear into yours which is why your leaders don't prep us and told your members not to give us minis lol. Btw ty for services Joey aka Try Me Next

What? I'm in EoP lol that makes 0 sense. My clan puts fear into yours which is why your leaders don't prep us and told your members not to give us minis lol. Btw ty for services Joey aka Try Me Next

Before you joined Eop, you were a die hard RD elite member. The reason you dont like Fatality one bit is 2 reasons.

1. When you first left RD, you got your application declined by fatality officials.

2. your home clan closed a month ago (Redemption) because of Fatality.

Before you joined Eop, you were a die hard RD elite member. The reason you dont like Fatality one bit is 2 reasons.

1. When you first left RD, you got your application declined by Fatality officials.

2. your home clan closed a month ago (Redemption) because of Fatality.

1. I only joined Fatality because of 2 reasons. Nick and Halloween (when we were friends at the time).

2. I cancelled my application because of how garbage that clan was. Shoutout to Nick and Treehugger28 who carried it. (And the few other ranks I do like: Bruinz, Jons, Kenny)

3. Redemption didn't close because of Fatality.

4. Eruption of Pures is better than Redemption and Fatality will ever be.

5. 74-0