Regarding COTM/WCOTM GFX

موني

Calum has repeatedly informed me how sharkbrew staff are ungrateful cunts and they don't actually provide him any benefits LMAO

Pay up

Funny because 90â„… of his work comes through the fact he does the gfx for sb. We always recommend him. He's made from my clan alone over 50 bucks for simple ass gfx lmao

Funny because 90â„… of his work comes through the fact he does the gfx for sb. We always recommend him. He's made from my clan alone over 50 bucks for simple ass gfx lmao

He gets work because he's one of the only graphics designers in this scene. He's needed. He would still be doing just fine without Sharkbrew, don't kid yourself. Take a look at his portfolio for god sakes.

"simple", calum's work isn't that simple as you think rofl. Pretty sure he did Doom forums and the amount of time and effort he puts into that isn't worth "50 bucks". He probably makes less than minium wage jobs in terms $/hr. He also told me about two months ago that doing pure GFX is just a complete waste of time for the things he gets requested and the amount people pay for it.

Can't disagree, pures pay what 50$ ish for their forums. If he does the same for private servers they pay him almost triple the amount for less work. 

If everything was so easy there wouldn't be a lack of gfx people in this scene. @@Maxx and calum stick out  easily in their work on websites such as sythe so why would they waste their time here...

You honestly have no clue what you're talking about, + If you look at his portfolio you can clearly see he does tons of designs outside of sharkbrew the most small , irrelevant brown sticky stuff dump compared to Sythe etc

"simple", calum's work isn't that simple as you think rofl. Pretty sure he did Doom forums and the amount of time and effort he puts into that isn't worth "50 bucks". He probably makes less than minium wage jobs in terms $/hr. He also told me about two months ago that doing pure GFX is just a complete waste of time for the things he gets requested and the amount people pay for it.

Can't disagree, pures pay what 50$ ish for their forums. If he does the same for private servers they pay him almost triple the amount for less work. 

If everything was so easy there wouldn't be a lack of gfx people in this scene. @@Maxx and calum stick out  easily in their work on websites such as sythe so why would they waste their time here...

Doom forums was completely different I'm speaking simple Doom gfx lmao  

You honestly have no clue what you're talking about, + If you look at his portfolio you can clearly see he does tons of designs outside of sharkbrew the most small , irrelevant brown sticky stuff dump compared to Sythe etc

Never said he doesn't, I said we always told people about him which gets him more business 

and they don't actually provide him any benefits LMAO

Pay up 

I seriously doubt Calum ever said that. Then again aren't you the guy who demanded that I give my group name tag hook for free?

Actually me myself contribute quite a bit to Calum's GFX customers when I redirect any1 who hosts from me to Calum.

It is quite alot harder to do pserver sites since they have expectations and demand quite a bit in terms of uniqueness. For the typical rate of $170~, you can spend 1 week doing up a pserver site and acceding to their every petty demands

or you can get paid $30-50 for a 10 min color/background image change job template.

Also, @@Maxx couldn't even get paying customers from his own clan or Sharkbrew.. what more  scythe lmfao.

Lastly we actually paid for the COTM & WCOTM sigs. Calum insisted on doing 1 every month instead of handing us the raw files and letting the SB staff modify it ourselves

I seriously doubt Calum ever said that. Then again aren't you the guy who demanded that I give my group name tag hook for free?

Actually me myself contribute quite a bit to Calum's GFX customers when I redirect any1 who hosts from me to Calum.

It is quite alot harder to do pserver sites since they have expectations and demand quite a bit in terms of uniqueness. For the typical rate of $170~, you can spend 1 week doing up a pserver site and acceding to their every petty demands

or you can get paid $30-50 for a 10 min color/background image change job template.

Also, @@Maxx couldn't even get paying customers from his own clan or Sharkbrew.. what more  scythe lmfao.

Lastly we actually paid for the COTM & WCOTM sigs. Calum insisted on doing 1 every month instead of handing us the raw files and letting the SB staff modify it ourselves

The pserver part is not true, they give you clear examples of what they want and their design demand is much lower and easier to do than these pure clans demands. Than again you'll receive more for pserver demands so in the end w/e extra work you did pays off since they deal professionally.

If you would look at their sites its mainly simple graphics that makes it all look organised meanwhile pure sites somehow have to be more of an artwork. We also got to think what programs does one site require, C4D? Illustrator? Photoshop? Who knows maybe even after affects for high quality gif renders.

Lets not forget that calum already had a decent name on pservers providing psever clans graphics and even EoP/SV and some main clans such as vallaha,silverblood and more before he came to sharkbrew.

Advertising him to your customers doesn't do alot considering the main people you host for are LPC's / MPC's who either know his work already or can't afford it.

But I agree if you did in fact buy the award he should of provided you with a PSD so you have the ability to create it yourself and avoid situations like these. The award isn't very complicated so im not sure why he wouldn't do it since he gives out PSD for clan awards to other clans.

Than again the wildy ones does have animations and I can understand he doesn't give that out since it will reveal the way he does it and I think his animation work is what makes him unique.

In the end if you contact him for regular cotm award PSD and promise him a shoutout on the topic im sure he's willing to give you the PSD since you claim you've paid them.

The pserver part is not true, they give you clear examples of what they want and their design demand is much lower and easier to do than these pure clans demands. Than again you'll receive more for pserver demands so in the end w/e extra work you did pays off since they deal professionally.

If you would look at their sites its mainly simple graphics that makes it all look organised meanwhile pure sites somehow have to be more of an artwork. We also got to think what programs does one site require, C4D? Illustrator? Photoshop? Who knows maybe even after affects for high quality gif renders.

Lets not forget that calum already had a decent name on pservers providing psever clans graphics and even EoP/SV and some main clans such as vallaha,silverblood and more before he came to sharkbrew.

Advertising him to your customers doesn't do alot considering the main people you host for are LPC's / MPC's who either know his work already or can't afford it.

But I agree if you did in fact buy the award he should of provided you with a PSD so you have the ability to create it yourself and avoid situations like these. The award isn't very complicated so im not sure why he wouldn't do it since he gives out PSD for clan awards to other clans.

Than again the wildy ones does have animations and I can understand he doesn't give that out since it will reveal the way he does it and I think his animation work is what makes him unique.

In the end if you contact him for regular cotm award PSD and promise him a shoutout on the topic im sure he's willing to give you the PSD since you claim you've paid them.

The typical MPC/LPC would go for an animate skin, meaning you just have to design a banner and an image for forum headers. I am sure Calum or any competent GFXers would have such template that they will modify accordingly

At least for the small pserver clans I host, their forums tend to be more elaborate than those of MPCs/LPCs with over arching board index pedestal with some sort of a custom design for them.

Most of clans I host utilize his GFX because I recommend him to them when they asked who they can approach. If they can pay me $15 bucks a month, what is a $30 1 time GFX purchase.. don't try to kid anyone about LPC/MPC leaders being poor.

Anyway I find all this members of Ex TLP/SV trying to speak up for Callum pretty pretentious considering not too long ago, some of the members of the same clans cyber bullied Callum into making a new WCOTM sig by saying his existing design were disgusting. .

The typical MPC/LPC would go for an animate skin, meaning you just have to design a banner and an image for forum headers. I am sure Calum or any competent GFXers would have such template that they will modify accordingly

At least for the small pserver clans I host, their forums tend to be more elaborate than those of MPCs/LPCs with over arching board index pedestal with some sort of a custom design for them.

Most of clans I host utilize his GFX because I recommend him to them when they asked who they can approach. If they can pay me $15 bucks a month, what is a $30 1 time GFX purchase.. don't try to kid anyone about LPC/MPC leaders being poor.

Anyway I find all this members of Ex TLP/SV trying to speak up for Callum pretty pretentious considering not too long ago, some of the members of the same clans cyber bullied Callum into making a new WCOTM sig by saying his existing design were disgusting..

SV never complained about his award, their expectations are low as fuck rofl just look at their current GFX.

I can't speak for TLP, I know people complained but im pretty sure the majority who complained weren't from both of those clans.

You don't use banner templates besides the height/width. You can ask @@Maxx every clan gets a orginial design.

Can you actually mention me a clan that bought graphics from calum cus you recommend lol..

Also, @@Maxx couldn't even get paying customers from his own clan or Sharkbrew.. what more scythe lmfao.

I did like every clans GFX when I wanted to be active in this community both RSPS / OSRS, and you can't even spell sythe, so how would you know how many customers I've had there lmao.

I still get weekly PM's for clans even though I don't try at all or advertise here.

SV never complained about his award, their expectations are low as fuck rofl just look at their current GFX.

I can't speak for TLP, I know people complained but im pretty sure the majority who complained weren't from both of those clans.

You don't use banner templates besides the height/width. You can ask @@Maxx every clan gets a orginial design.

Can you actually mention me a clan that bought graphics from calum cus you recommend lol..

True, I always start from scratch.

They honestly don't know what they're talking about.