Wuu2 CD?

Rise Against

CD Gwased lmfao, pushed to singles 10x and have nothing but mains sitting at corp hill, but cry when we pull to pond, clear up the mains and wait for 2 minutes. Nobody showed, just shows how brown sticky stuff CD is L()L

idk about u but i dont loot boots from my loot piles, pizza and rune maybe sure. and they tasted nice af

thats 16 wins in a row now for cd, quite the losing streak you got going there @@Whoppa before u close next week

You've been saying rage was closing every week for last 5 months. When In reality cd is the clan dying.

Both you and op are slumped to 30 pulls lmfao was easy

You pulled 20 pures and 30mains looks like imperial is teaching you how to slump. Vt zeke era

You've been saying rage was closing every week for last 5 months. When In reality cd is the clan dying.

You pulled 20 pures and 30mains looks like imperial is teaching you how to slump. Vt zeke era

Cd's been open for 7 years and we've closed clans that put up a 100x harder rivarly than your brown sticky stuff clan and the other 2 brown sticky stuff clans combined goodluck closing us

3c8328d6e507377764e8597910eccdb8.png

this seems like a broken clan to me

Lmfao