[R]Age Vs Ruin P2P Prep 2-1

Urclanisfuckingdeadlmfao

isnt this the clan who talked brown sticky stuff for months calling Rage brown sticky stuff and Rage just brown sticky stuff on them in both servers and sent them down to lpc? l0000000000000000l  @@Acid @@Kanicus

holy brown sticky stuff ruined is fucking tragic

I don't recall any clan sending us down to lpc lmao, take a look at the clanning scenes right now man, you'd be a broccoli if you thought they weren't cancerous. btw didn't you just start clanning in 2k16? pipe down spastic

I don't recall any clan sending us down to lpc lmao, take a look at the clanning scenes right now man, you'd be a broccoli if you thought they weren't cancerous. btw didn't you just start clanning in 2k16? pipe down spastic

Why would u go from mpc > lpc? are your ranks mentally unstable? thats the worst decision a clan can make, but i guess good for u guys as ur slumping anyway. btw, i started in 2k16 but still 100x better than you'll ever be u trash random lmfao

Why would u go from mpc > lpc? are your ranks mentally unstable? thats the worst decision a clan can make, but i guess good for u guys as ur slumping anyway. btw, i started in 2k16 but still 100x better than you'll ever be u trash random lmfao

smh, we're not moving down to lpc, members have made low level accounts to fuck around in the lpc scene, we are still mpc based . & ye you're a half decent geek on Runescape.com gratz I guess l0l