[R]Age Vs Ruin P2P Prep 2-1

Urclanisfuckingdeadlmfao

even tho i like rage and ruin are fucking tragic btw @@Acid @@Kanicus apex is still the #1 p2p mpc and forever will be. keep looking at my belt haha :P

I like Apex but I could argue that statement ;p

Gz rage. 3-0 in preps headed towards our next cotm! Something cd will never win hahahahaha brown sticky stuffters

I like Apex but I could argue that statement ;p

Gz rage. 3-0 in preps headed towards our next cotm! Something cd will never win hahahahaha brown sticky stuffters

i also like rage, but apex was #1 p2p when i was active in mpc, and ive now retired and apex still #1. apex forever #1.

isnt this the clan who talked brown sticky stuff for months calling Rage brown sticky stuff and Rage just brown sticky stuff on them in both servers and sent them down to lpc? l0000000000000000l  @@Acid @@Kanicus

holy brown sticky stuff ruined is fucking tragic

Didn't you spend 2 hours on Ruin ts two weeks ago asking me if you could come back cause Apex is fucking trash?? l000000000000000000000000l

Didn't you spend 2 hours on Ruin ts two weeks ago asking me if you could come back cause Apex is fucking trash?? l000000000000000000000000l

Hope, Jack, Robbie were all in the channel, and they can vouch, the words i told u were: I dont care for mpc scene enough to leave apex. Keep trying lmfao, they all dipped out cos they realised how garbo it is there, btw enjoy lpc lmfao apex never loses.