Eruption of Pures Sunday P2P Trip Ft. Foe,Sup,Fi,Cp

DULL

LOL @@Mustafa getting upset because sup brings mains for days and still doesn't amount to anything more than a free hit for real clans. You should listen to your ranks who have brains and kyp before they put you back on a leash for making them worse than fi (again) lmfa0

lmfa0 @@Erik aka bullied by zenith zack (a mute) on ts and in foc rank channel l000l I'd start on you but your history started in control v11 or rd v2 (I can't remember) and now your in the worst version of foc so you've already suffered enough LOOL

I am sorry that i have to be the one saying this but a real clan doesnt go 0-14 in clan wars, shows how useless u are without mains

Btw tell ur members to stop pming me complaining about ur brown sticky stuffty trips

with or without mains?

Also 60 is not good considering 2 clans closed into you.

Not sure why you get upset when im saying that u had the oppurtunity to be a good clan without mains

ye 3 clans closed into you imperial,slaughter,axis ahaha 3 clans no pull idk bro you claim we not good but we win prep vs u so if we no good what r u etc rn atm?

Why is this guy in sup trying to say we are struggling when we pulled 60. Your clan has never pulled above 60, do you want us to hype our next trip up and pull 100 pures just to clear your clan 3x quicker? I dont understand some people lol.