Donald Trump - He Who Unites Us

.Zo

You are most likely an inbred broccoli if you think Donald trump is what's right for this country. Hope your future children are ready to be drafted into war.

You're actually implying that a CRIMINAL, thief, r4p3 apologist, and risk to our national security is a better candidate than a man who says "mean" things, which, by the way, have been curated by media companies that pump millions of dollars into the Clinton campaign, as mentioned.

Please wrap your brain around that for a minute and give me a coherent rebuttal. Thanks.

You're actually implying that a CRIMINAL, thief, r4p3 apologist, and risk to our national security is a better candidate than a man who says "mean" things, which, by the way, have been curated by media companies that pump millions of dollars into the Clinton campaign, as mentioned.

Please wrap your brain around that for a minute and give me a coherent rebuttal. Thanks.

one candidate has served more time as a public servant for the people of the united states than time you have been alive.

the other has zero political expertise, be it at home or abroad, and inherited his wealth from his family empire.

i like neither candidate, but anyone with an inkling of cognitive function should be able to look at the above and be able to choose the obvious.

If you think I'm gonna take time to type an educated response on the worst election in the history of the country on a runescape fan site filled with kids who can't even agree on a single thing about making the pure community a better thing you're sadly mistaken

one candidate has served more time as a public servant for the people of the united states than time you have been alive.

the other has zero political expertise, be it at home or abroad, and inherited his wealth from his family empire.

i like neither candidate, but anyone with an inkling of cognitive function should be able to look at the above and be able to choose the obvious.

At least you made some semblance of an argument - I'll give you that.

Tell me, Tyendinaga, what has Hillary Clinton done to benefit Americans in her 30 years of "public service"? You do realize she's been cashing in on her status via payments to the Clinton Foundation, right? You do realize corrupt politicians with "AMAZING" public service stay in public service for a reason, right (hint: it may be a system involving banks and the mass media).

Yes, Donald Trump does not have political experience, but that's a GOOD thing if you ask me. That means he's not a part of the establishment which ultimately controls this country. He will have advisors by his side as he learns the intricacies of world politics, but ultimately he is the voice we need to help get out of the trillions of dollars of debt we're in. That starts with standing up to countries who've been profiting at our expense for a long time.

Trump knows more about the tax code and real estate and banking industries than 99.99% of America. The fact that you think he inherited all of his wealth profoundly naive.

If you think I'm gonna take time to type an educated response on the worst election in the history of the country on a runescape fan site filled with kids who can't even agree on a single thing about making the pure community a better thing you're sadly mistaken

And therein lies the rub: you aren't capable of an educated response so you pass it off as a lack of time. My response above took all of four minutes to type, but I suppose some brains need to churn harder than others to think and reason, beyond whether he should switch prayers or change weapons.

If you think you're above coherently explaining why you think the way you do despite interjecting with your verbal vomit, then you deserve to be spoken to like the petulant little brat that you are: get the fuck out.

At least you made some semblance of an argument - I'll give you that.

Tell me, Tyendinaga, what has Hillary Clinton done to benefit Americans in her 30 years of "public service"? You do realize she's been cashing in on her status via payments to the Clinton Foundation, right? You do realize corrupt politicians with "AMAZING" public service stay in public service for a reason, right (hint: it may be a system involving banks and the mass media).

Yes, Donald Trump does not have political experience, but that's a GOOD thing if you ask me. That means he's not a part of the establishment which ultimately controls this country. He will have advisors by his side as he learns the intricacies of world politics, but ultimately he is the voice we need to help get out of the trillions of dollars of debt we're in. That starts with standing up to countries who've been profiting at our expense for a long time.

Trump knows more about the tax code and real estate and banking industries than 99.99% of America. The fact that you think he inherited all of his wealth profoundly naive.

i'm not going to type out things that you can google or search wikipedia and the various sources within, you can do that yourself.

neither candidate provides a platform for actual issues like human rights, climate change, military spending, and true healthcare reform to emerge. Senator Clinton is not an exciting candidate. Donald Trump is exciting because of terrible, terrible reasons and American ignorance. i'm in disbelief this election is where it is now.

The entire RNC is shattered. I'm doing a construction job for the RNC Chairwoman of Delaware. I think the woman is a cunt, THEY think Trump is a cunt. We can't agree with each other on anything but that. There has never been a more polarizing vote in election history and when one of the nominees doesn't have the support of his house and should never have gone farther than being a wildcard at best, why on earth do you think ignorance and lack of expertise at the head of the most powerful country on earth is a good idea.

i'm not going to type out things that you can google or search wikipedia and the various sources within, you can do that yourself.

neither candidate provides a platform for actual issues like human rights, climate change, military spending, and true healthcare reform to emerge. Senator Clinton is not an exciting candidate. Donald Trump is exciting because of terrible, terrible reasons and American ignorance. i'm in disbelief this election is where it is now.

The entire RNC is shattered. I'm doing a construction job for the RNC Chairwoman of Delaware. I think the woman is a cunt, THEY think Trump is a cunt. We can't agree with each other on anything but that. There has never been a more polarizing vote in election history and when one of the nominees doesn't have the support of his house and should never have gone farther than being a wildcard at best, why on earth do you think ignorance and lack of expertise at the head of the most powerful country on earth is a good idea.

You realize the RNC is a part of the establishment, right? You realize Ryan, McCain, Chaffetz and others have withdrawn their support not only to virtue signal (hey look - I'm an angel and I don't support that!), but to better their chances for their desired officer positions, right? You know that if Donald Trump becomes president Paul Ryan has zero chance of ever becoming president, right? Trump doesn't identify with the RNC so I have no idea what your point is.

"Trump is exciting for terrible, terrible reasons", how terribly, purposely vague of you. You have nothing.

You realize the RNC is a part of the establishment, right? You realize Ryan, McCain, Chaffetz and others have withdrawn their support not only to virtue signal (hey look - I'm an angel and I don't support that!), but to better their chances for their desired officer positions, right? You know that if Donald Trump becomes president Paul Ryan has zero chance of ever becoming president, right? Trump doesn't identify with the RNC so I have no idea what your point is.

"Trump is exciting for terrible, terrible reasons", how terribly, purposely vague of you. You have nothing.

Being vague on purpose would have meant i'd have given you nothing to respond with in the first place. I can't be bothered to throw you a source off the top of my head and i'm not inclined to continue a discussion on american politics on a runescape board. Your opinion as well as mine on 'the establishment' may very well be the same despite the differences in which we think the situation our country is in should be addressed, and i'm willing to accept that.

Being vague on purpose would have meant i'd have given you nothing to respond with in the first place. I can't be bothered to throw you a source off the top of my head and i'm not inclined to continue a discussion on american politics on a runescape board. Your opinion as well as mine on 'the establishment' may very well be the same despite the differences in which we think the situation our country is in should be addressed, and i'm willing to accept that.

That was a whole bunch of nothing right there. If you "can't be bothered" and "aren't inclined" to have a political discussion then don't start one. Respect for trying though, you've come a long way from brilliantly calling me an "Intense broccoli".

did not read, it's not surprising in the least an ncredible [R]etard is voting for a paedophilic, bigoted, xenophobic daddy's boy tho

^

In the end though, it is hard for me to say my opinion as I am part of the U.S. yet get no right to vote on who will be the governing power above me.

I have to adapt to whatever you Americans vote for.

Having a good friend of mine die in the 2012 Hillary secret military scandal makes me dislike her with a lot of passion. But the pride in my territory makes me dislike Trump for looking down on us as if we were worthless, just as he looks to everyone else who isn't what he calls "American". His racism/way of treating people makes my equity thoughts go completely against his opinions.

^

In the end though, it is hard for me to say my opinion as I am part of the U.S. yet get no right to vote on who will be the governing power above me.

I have to adapt to whatever you Americans vote for.

Having a good friend of mine die in the 2012 Hillary secret military scandal makes me dislike her with a lot of passion. But the pride in my territory makes me dislike Trump for looking down on us as if we were worthless, just as he looks to everyone else who isn't what he calls "American". His racism/way of treating people makes my equity thoughts go completely against his opinions.

I'm curious to know what racist things he's said or done. Do tell please.

Both suck ass lmfao , good bless Europe

If you think Europe is in good shape, I got some bad news for you son...

I'm curious to know what racist things he's said or done. Do tell please.

If you think Europe is in good shape, I got some bad news for you son...

Don't get me wrong I love the US but there is so much wrong there and I honestly do feel blessed living in Europe watching the presidential debate.

Or hearing about the police brutality, or debts friends of mine create going to college.