Hello Sharkbrew

IR PROUD

What is your real life name?

Josh/SlayCat/Tongues.

What are your hobbies?

Medical School, work, rs in my free time.

What is your RuneScape history?

Impact Pures 2006-2009

Intense Redemption 2009-2013

Apex 2015-present

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

I'm honestly already complete 91 CB at mpc level. I don't hpc because I don't have the time. I only attend weekend f2p trips and occasional preps that don't conflict with school schedule.

What clan are you in?

Apex

Anything else:

I just browse these forums in my free time to see what is going on within the community. I notice a few old players names on here, it's nice to see there still around. It's interesting how much has changed in the last decade. Hello Sharkbrew.

Welcome med school smart guy where do u study btw?

ARC Paramedic.

Clans 'Apex'

No flame here, just saying hi.

Welcome to the brew

Hello man thanks.

you self identify as a tongue? jeez i thought @'s lgbt cis gender nonsense was bad...

Tongues is Rsn, and SlayCat was old rsn. People call me those names more than my real name. But cool.

I don't off

Ahh yes, I remember your time there in apex for that short period, aren't you the kid who raged when you didn't get best n ranger and then said how much we needed you? And then when we didn't you left? Also weren't you the kid who fucked his account up with mm trying to go HPC? Soz man. I'd rather be in a small community surrounded by friends. But thanks for your input. I'll stay loyal to my mini team then clan hop like yourself.

Ahh yes, I remember your time there in apex for that short period, aren't you the kid who raged when you didn't get best n ranger and then said how much we needed you? And then when we didn't you left? Also weren't you the kid who fucked his account up with mm trying to go HPC? Soz man. I'd rather be in a small community surrounded by friends. But thanks for your input. I'll stay loyal to my mini team then clan hop like yourself.

You realize I won best n ranger in apex by 7 votes right? I left simply because of disagreements with nox and I don't clan hop you irrelevant broccoli, glad you remember me tho bc idk who tf you are downy and yeah I agree imretarded for the mm xp oh whale making a new acc that will most likely be better then yours in a week

• 2 months later...

You realize I won best n ranger in apex by 7 votes right? I left simply because of disagreements with nox and I don't clan hop you irrelevant broccoli, glad you remember me tho bc idk who tf you are downy and yeah I agree imretarded for the mm xp oh whale making a new acc that will most likely be better then yours in a week

You seem very agitated lol, remember this is a guy and you're irrelvant.

You left Apex because brown sticky stuff didn't go your way.

Just relax and enjoy your holidays before you blow an artery and end up in hospital.