When your clan is no longer under your control (heh) - deathwatch

Pinhead

Seeing all the demoralizing topics on focs forums must be hard for their members. I called it months ago that EoP would force foc to cancel f2p trips again this year for the 7th consecutive year in a row. They never failed to prove me wrong either, nor did they fail to prove to me just how brown sticky stuff their soft ass clan actually is.

Gratz EoP.

Lmao corrupt tations stfu talking to me eop

Adding to the cancer and using 30+ mains every trip doesn't help your clan progress

It seems to be historically proven that it's very difficult to defeat EoP if you attempt to use cancer against us because we know how to retaliate ten fold. It's quite simple really, if you don't want 'EoP to be a cancer clan', don't use cancerous tactics against us  :lol:

It seems to be historically proven that it's very difficult to defeat EoP if you attempt to use cancer against us because we know how to retaliate ten fold. It's quite simple really, if you don't want 'EoP to be a cancer clan', don't use cancerous tactics against us :lol:

How low tier of you to use mains Murd

Tell Tyler's baby to shut the fuck up during trips will ya

How low tier of you to use mains Murd

Tell Tyler's baby to shut the fuck up during trips will ya

Holydreams gave birth to it after Tyler impregnated him so it's going to be quite hard to shut up unless we shove a muzzle on it