What clan

DNYS

Haven't played in a while, gonna give it one more go before I decide to hang this brown sticky stuff up.

Best LPC atm?

Best MPC atm?

Not even bothering with HPC, I don't have an account ready for it and I'm not gonna go grind training.

Join CD if you wanna be part of a clan where you have friends. The clan with the best community which is one thing you should be looking for because you wouldn't want to be in a teamspeak with 20-30 clients and 80% of them are afk on it lmao (Rage/Opiss). Join the clan which wrecks every one in wildy and force others to team up lmao. Clan wars talk now, we are on a 3 win streak and every other mpc are scared to prep us now

Join CD if you wanna be part of a clan where you have friends. The clan with the best community which is one thing you should be looking for because you wouldn't want to be in a teamspeak with 20-30 clients and 80% of them are afk on it lmao (Rage/Opiss). Join the clan which wrecks every one in wildy and force others to team up lmao. Clan wars talk now, we are on a 3 win streak and every other mpc are scared to prep us now

I'll end up chilling with you guys in TS but I don't have the time to train up stats or anything so I'm looking for like super basic join and play with nothing required as of right now.

Tell the squad i love them

I might to be honest. I'm just comin' back for a while to have a bit of fun I ain't even about the brown sticky stuffty propaganda anymore it gives everyone a shorter lifespan.

How u been?

I love you what r u doing

chillen in supremacy.  Maxing out an mpc haha.  Really dunno if ill even join an mpc tho :P

Ironic, when all you do is one item rag..?

Im talking about f2p trips, though we dominate in p2p aswell.

As for the "1 item rag" we do sometimes have Abdullah trips, that's what they're called. You're welcome to join and try it out. We have a great community, we don't bite. :)

lpc- any . doesnt matter who u go with its always action.

mpc- anyone but rage i think theyre closing soon they have like 20 in ts after pulling 100 last week

Cant say whos the best Lpc when all of them are really tied in preps on every degree, its up the COTM wins to decide. 

As far as wildy goes, Its hard to say l0l 

Im talking about f2p trips, though we dominate in p2p aswell.

As for the "1 item rag" we do sometimes have Abdullah trips, that's what they're called. You're welcome to join and try it out. We have a great community, we don't bite. :)

Well im fairly new to the LPC scene, and from what I have seen from CD so far really is just pure embarrassing. You cant claim to be #1 when all you do is rag bud, as for 'trying out' I am currently in a clan, and I dont plan on hopping anytime soon. If I see an improvement from you in the future, who knows.. But as of now I wouldn't want to be affiliated with a clan who operates like yours does no offence.

If you need some tips though, from a fresh, unbiased point of view you can PM me. As you and others say the LPC is the least cancer like scene, dont ruin it bruh.

Well im fairly new to the LPC scene, and from what I have seen from CD so far really is just pure embarrassing. You cant claim to be #1 when all you do is rag bud, as for 'trying out' I am currently in a clan, and I dont plan on hopping anytime soon. If I see an improvement from you in the future, who knows.. But as of now I wouldn't want to be affiliated with a clan who operates like yours does no offence.

If you need some tips though, from a fresh, unbiased point of view you can PM me. As you and others say the LPC is the least cancer like scene, dont ruin it bruh.

It's not all we do...far from tbh. You're entitled to your own opinion though, that's fine.

And we have no intention of ruininng the lpc scene. Gl on your endeavours fam