What clan

DNYS

Honestly, op/rage team in 1 cape which is disgusting so cd it is

lpc is your best bet for clanning atm but idk the best lpc's.

I'll end up chilling with you guys in TS but I don't have the time to train up stats or anything so I'm looking for like super basic join and play with nothing required as of right now.

Tell the squad i love them

& BTW if you decide to join cd, we have spares that you could use

LPC:

Fs probably the best at the moment

MPC:

There was recently a "semi" merge between HPC/MPC. HPC going out on MPC time on sats.

Rage/CD if you looking for an MPC and EoP for F2P HPC

hpc arent going out mpc times saturday

they finally realized that cancer + cancer = 2x the cancer

that's actually exactly what I said in my introduction lol

Just join a clan with friends in that you get on well with, you'll be good and enjoy your time that you're on.

If it wasn't for Massacre I wouldn't have even thought of joining foe's community, likewise with massacre, if it wasn't for the moist unit people I probably wouldn't have joined that either (people were split between massacre and empire but I chose gmters)

I wouldn't base joining a clan on solely their prep records \ pulls, whatever makes the game fun for you let it roll.

Just join a clan with friends in that you get on well with, you'll be good and enjoy your time that you're on.

If it wasn't for Massacre I wouldn't have even thought of joining foe's community, likewise with massacre, if it wasn't for the moist unit people I probably wouldn't have joined that either (people were split between massacre and empire but I chose gmters)

I wouldn't base joining a clan on solely their prep records \ pulls, whatever makes the game fun for you let it roll.

There's not many clans I don't have friends in so that makes it a little more difficult lol

Plus my account isn't really MPC ready without a lot of training and idk if im about that life now

There's not many clans I don't have friends in so that makes it a little more difficult lol

Plus my account isn't really MPC ready without a lot of training and idk if im about that life now

Whenever I get 2 day banned is where my build ends!

Friends in other clans is annoying as hell too, sxy fo sho used to always run up behind me like wag1 egg hed u rrdy to die? and he'd camp me :'(