VQ booters can't save you (offical lpc rockman trip) fun as fuck

Kenan N Kel

rockman  

19 members have voted

1. 1. on a scale of 1-10 how amazing does this trip look

honestly holy fucking cow was this a good trip even with the few times we got hit off fucking amazing shout out to all the lpcs came out @@Control Pker saw you clear vq good brown sticky stuff fam

we started this fucking glorious trip today massing up 3 rockman later peeking at 7

APzy6Sq.pngi6oe4MK.png1Ntz7bM.pnghAgP1yc.png4ZCt0hT.png

as rockman leader i say this is by far the best and most succesful trip was legit really funny @@Ramie @@ReBornToKiLL thanks for the action

3P7oVIH.pngKjkA7UK.pngMb5bEaz.pngXWJxOeg.png2es5uEg.pngfomUezK.png

safe to say vanquish had a very brown sticky stuffty trip had their ts echo through ours the whole time was funn listening to @@Ramie @reborn and hawz argue lmfao

due to us hitting them in singles they were pushed into multi where i seemed like fs and sf were there at the best times

ByeRJI1.pngxRSjrWr.pngP6tUwvJ.pngUmHqqsE.pngKaZR2NN.pngP6Ku7AJ.pngKwUD507.pngXcaXLkP.pngGzvLNKI.png

fucking so much fun if u guys love pking and hate dirty chicken boys like @@Ramie hit the rockman up

tVMrGd5.pnggJq5gwu.pngK7fM9OL.pngviQ3K08.pngnn06JaW.pngv1tL10I.pngLLqUiv4.png

eventually after finally giving up vanquish ended lmfao "worst trip i've been to" said 2 out of 2 of my leaks that were there today

1yUUUHW.pngQtoH26P.pngI1O6KSH.png4x8ncHI.pngqSrcslu.pngocBnyzr.png

now vanquish is hitting off jail who didnt even do anything pretty sad that they kick sum1 for ddosing then ddos 5+ people

bArRHoM.png

good fucking brown sticky stuff today boys fucking amazing trip @@Ramie @@ReBornToKiLL cya guys 2morro

luckily waddas spaceship held up long enough

pretty funny after like 30 mins bvg took over their trip l0l