Clearing the air

The recent 'hacking' of Lenin's account was an act of retaliation carried out by TLP Espionage Recovery Unit for Lenin's involvement in the leaking of TLP locations during an F2P trip in February this year. Money has since been taken from Lenin's personal account and redistributed to the affected parties. 

Mad respect for Don and the CD boys for helping us out with this operation. Let this be a lesson to all those who thought they could get away with acts of treason against TLP, manboob does not forgive nor forget. More to come.

once again myself and the rest of the fellas over at tlp would like to thank @ for clearing the air. although we did have a rivalry with you and sv, all of us at tlp appreciate the sportsmanship @ showed by taking care of the leak even if he was in his rival clan.

don has a seat at my table anytime 

Stfu @ Dumb mute you live in leeds which is paki central lmfao plus you live next to a West Indian community centre god bless and yet you call me a paki lmfao try harder reject

arent u a dirty paki tho lmfao brownie broccoli nice teeth 

The recent 'hacking' of Lenin's account was an act of retaliation carried out by TLP Espionage Recovery Unit for Lenin's involvement in the leaking of TLP locations during an F2P trip in February this year. Money has since been taken from Lenin's personal account and redistributed to the affected parties. 

Mad respect for Don and the CD boys for helping us out with this operation. Let this be a lesson to all those who thought they could get away with acts of treason against TLP, manboob does not forgive nor forget. More to come.

Love that loyalty you all had when TLP tried to reopen and you all turned your backs when the clan needed you the most.

You betrayed TLP 100% more than I could have ever done.

Love that loyalty you all had when TLP tried to reopen and you all turned your backs when the clan needed you the most.

You betrayed TLP 100% more than I could have ever done.

lmfao so kyle and i betrayed tlp more than you ever did and as a result we've been hacked for a grand total of 0gp...

how much did you get hacked for lol?

lmfao so kyle and i betrayed tlp more than you ever did and as a result we've been hacked for a grand total of 0gp...

how much did you get hacked for lol?

we know where u live...we know ur fb, buddy one more response from u and ur looking at a lifetime or regrets lol