@Team Shitfall Exposed Kyp

Bradyb

So ever since i left Team brown sticky stufffall they've been claiming on sb they don't think ill be able to take their quality members and they don't think ill actually open a mini team... Yet their forums say different. Seems you guys are more scared then you've been leading on you dumbass downys LOL

P.S- The people you've been trying to convince to stay have been laughing @ you and showing me pokes <3

8x1xyo.png

Also, a lot of people including me have been flaming Team Downyfall for their brown sticky stuff mini record (4-8) if you were wondering, and seems like versace is now scared to mini any team/good clans until their mini record is positive LOLOL god bless if you think you stand a chance when i open my team you're insanely mistaken kiddos

P.S- Mini teams are supposed to have a good mini record

16at8qq.png

This is what happens when you pick a 3 month old clanner to lead a mini team with you Versace LOLOLOL. Don't claim you're not scared when you're actually terrified.

You let a ex leader have access to your boards and you didn't see this coming lol your own fault downys

bradyB is a 17 year old spastic, he feels the need to do brown sticky stuff like this, some kind of tick in his little brain

From what I'm seeing you seem to be super pissed about it, kyp b4 you talk brown sticky stuff to bradyb kid, i made your dumbass, sad to say you were a failed creation.