A Tournament Idea

Lenin

What do you think about this idea? (Please Read OP)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, this sounds great!
    • No, I hate this idea!
    • I would prefer an alternative! (Please reply with your ideas)

#Overseer

#Counselor

#Retired

#Mediator

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected

#post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAmbassador

Read through this reply btw.

I'll be down for anything but September?

@ it says first week of September, fix that

The reason I want to start organizing this late of October and start the first week of November (sorry xD) is to give the new HPCs i.e. Apex, Olympus and Rage a chance to train up their combats to the same standard as the rest. I gotto think of them too so its fair towards everyone.

20v20 sounds great tbh.

f2p 1 def?

Core member vs core member

Alright so 20v20 sounds good in my eyes too but there might be 1-2 clans that don't have a larger core than 20- and some people might miss it forcing them to bring in regular warrers rather than the core. To everyone: Don't force me to say who it is, I'm just trying to be respectful and fair so that all clans enter and compete rather than singling 1-2 out. Trynna be neutral you whores.

The rules I think will be the same for both F2P and P2P. There is still two weeks for to plan and discuss the rules to see how everyone would benefit fairly. There was 1-2 mistakes I did in the LPC Tournament even though nobody noticed em :P so this one will be much better structured and ran.

Also, I would really be pleased if nobody used nh tactics during this tourney and lets keep it clean. Because if you win with nh it means your core didn't win, nh did.

Alternatively;

We can do 7v7 - so teams can enter too, and 15/20v15/20s. Just keep throwing ideas and we can work something out.

@ I'm going to read through the pm thoroughly and give (hopefully good) feedback in 1-2 hours.

#Overseer

#Counselor

#Retired

#Mediator

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected

#post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAmbassador

Read through this reply btw.

The reason I want to start organizing this late of October and start the first week of September is to give the new HPCs i.e. Apex, Olympus and Rage a chance to train up their combats to the same standard as the rest. I gotto think of them too so its fair towards everyone.

Alright so 20v20 sounds good in my eyes too but there might be 1-2 clans that don't have a larger core than 20- and some people might miss it forcing them to bring in regular warrers rather than the core. To everyone: Don't force me to say who it is, I'm just trying to be respectful and fair so that all clans enter and compete rather than singling 1-2 out. Trynna be neutral you whores.

The rules I think will be the same for both F2P and P2P. There is still two weeks for to plan and discuss the rules to see how everyone would benefit fairly. There was 1-2 mistakes I did in the LPC Tournament even though nobody noticed em :P so this one will be much better structured and ran.

Also, I would really be pleased if nobody used nh tactics during this tourney and lets keep it clean. Because if you win with nh it means your core didn't win, nh did.

Alternatively;

We can do 7v7 - so teams can enter too, and 15/20v15/20s. Just keep throwing ideas and we can work something out.

@ I'm going to read through the pm thoroughly and give (hopefully good) feedback in 1-2 hours.

wat rage op apex are now hpc?

I'd vote yes, but I'd much rather the alternative of PCL just like in the old days. 

PCL kinda dies out slowly, wish it didn't tbh.

But I think I want to make this a point-based tournament rather than elimination meaning all clans face each other once = more action overall.