Do NOT join Terror! Lord Ex/Will = DDoSer

Kaz

Not only does the leader of Terror have the mentality of xL's founder Honor has. Lord Ex/Will is currently DDoSing my internet. I am able to verify this simply because I literally just left their clan because I was making suggestions on how to improve their clan members by doing inners rather then getting minis and losing 3-0 everytime and saying it doesn't matter because its a mini, which is invalid. I said I was leaving to another clan since he continuously kept telling me to and to let him lead his clan that last week when I joined always had 30+ on teamspeak now slumping to lucky to have 20. I poked some of my mates that I have in Terror to join Fearless (FS) with me, Will found me in their cc and told me to apologize and kept insisting that there will be a problem if I don't. At which point my internet is slow as fuck and obviously being DDoSed and considering Kaz doesn't get DDoSed and never has in years, common sense says its you Will. Do you honestly expect to be successful in the pure community? You're the next clan to be just like xL if you don't change your ways. Mark those words.

Not only does the leader of Terror have the mentality of xL's founder Honor has. Lord Ex/Will is currently DDoSing my internet. I am able to verify this simply because I literally just left their clan because I was making suggestions on how to improve their clan members by doing inners rather then getting minis and losing 3-0 everytime and saying it doesn't matter because its a mini, which is invalid. I said I was leaving to another clan since he continuously kept telling me to and to let him lead his clan that last week when I joined always had 30+ on teamspeak now slumping to lucky to have 20. I poked some of my mates that I have in Terror to join Fearless (FS) with me, Will found me in their cc and told me to apologize and kept insisting that there will be a problem if I don't. At which point my internet is slow as fuck and obviously being DDoSed and considering Kaz doesn't get DDoSed and never has in years, common sense says its you Will. Do you honestly expect to be successful in the pure community? You're the next clan to be just like xL if you don't change your ways. Mark those words.

plz stop

Are you still crying about being booted from Terror? lmfao you're someone else's problem now :)

@@Control Pker is this your brother or something?

I wasn't booted. I literally left the clan because of how Will acts with his members who are at the top of his core with experience. He acts like a flat dickhead about brown sticky stuff, who would want to be in terror especially if they DDoS. Worst clan I've ever been in tbh.

I wasn't booted. I literally left the clan because of how Will acts with his members who are at the top of his core with experience. He acts like a flat dickhead about brown sticky stuff, who would want to be in terror especially if they DDoS. Worst clan I've ever been in tbh.

justin beiber

u are a fucking mentally unstable 25 yr old inbred reject who for some unapparent reason thought u meant something to our clan - i tried to be patient with u given ur disabilities but it became to much after u masspoke me at 10 am to do inners on a thursday. plz stop overgeneralizing how i treated u to how i treat my members b/c u are a very very special case

plz stop giving us ur opinion as if its valued and plz som1 close this topic b4 i puke